« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Separated

8/26/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823_khloe_lamar_01
Khloe Kardashian
and Lamar Odom are separated, but neither has taken any step toward divorce ... sources  tell TMZ.

Multiple sources familar with the situation tell us Khloe "effectively" declared separation when she threw Lamar out of the house Wednesday, after he refused her attempt at an intervention. TMZ broke the story ... Lamar has had a crack addiction problem for at least 2 years, and Khloe simply couldn't take it anymore.

We're told Khloe made it clear if Lamar did not get help -- the point of the intervention -- she wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

But we are also told neither Khloe nor Lamar has consulted a divorce lawyer ... at least not yet.

If and when they do file for divorce -- which we're told is likely -- there won't be much to fight over. Sources connected with the Kardashians tell us the couple signed a hard-fought prenup before they married.

We're told Kris Jenner was right in the middle of the prenup battle because she wanted to protect her daughter -- who tied the knot after a 4-week courtship.

Short story ... the fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she's warming up.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mal0617

I don't understand how so many people can be sitting there ragging on her or the rest of the Kardashians when you obviously watch the TMZ gossip web page. You know this family will be plastered all over it regularly. Also, if you don't care or despise this family so much, don't read the story or don't watch the show. That being said, I wish both parties all the best, just as I would any other human being.

5Louie

Wow Kris & Clan love to rip apart basketball players poor Lamar hope you can get well really you made the show worth watching . Hang in there

Rave323

A couple that knew each other for one months before getting married is breaking up? Stop the presses!

bob

He will have to find another fat sleezy white woman to hook up with

Amanda

If this is true I feel really bad for her....she couldn't conceive and now this. Sad news. I liked him too, thought he was good to Rob and a voice of reason. No one deserves what they are going through.

Bob

A black dude cheated wow I am shocked

AhhVeeDuzit

In my opinion lamar needs to get out of their ASAP these kardiaHOES are just soo annoying already u think their 15 minutes of fame is done!! Overrated ass family they need to go back to just being a regular armenian family!!

laura

No wonder Lamar has been shooting blanks.

Beverly

I feel bad for Khloe. She is the only Kardasian with any brains and class in my opinion. She loves hard. She was a true loyal, loving wife who stood by her man. I am sure this marraige is not over yet, I think she will fight for it. She will not throw in the towel that easy. I wish her all the best...

esme

God knows why he does things and maybe that's why she hasn't had a baby yet, bc he doesn't want her to be alone with a child.

Beverly

I really feel so bad for Khloe...She was a terrific wife. She was truely in love. So different than the rest of that family. She was not a greedy person at all. She has her morals. Lamar seemed as though he loved her too. I don't think Khloe will give up on him to easy. Whe will fight for her man.
I wish her the best she deserves it for sure.

LightJ

Hmmm sad, I actually thought they would work out. Being with someone addicted to drugs isn't worth it though. I think I see why he turned to it. His career has gone so far down since being with the Kardashian's. Though that is his own doing. Still sad.

GrilledCheese

As I said: Just like scientologists the krapdashians are scientologists they stalk, lie, steal, cheat, use survallience, desperate, lonely, vindictive cult! 😜haahaa lol

cristal

This is what pisses me off - What kind of reality **** show is this, 2 year problem and they do not include this in a storyline - do they not know how many people this would help - well maybe not, what a ****ing **** show the Kardashians are - the reality is you all ****ing have problems and just show the shopping and glory that you all have from ****ing stupid people like me that watch your ****ing **** shoe - now go smoke some crack and think about it - you are all ****ing money hungry ****ers that your 15 minutes of fame are up, AWE THAT FELT GOOD

seriouslyserious

I feel for her, but its pretty gross how hard kris & harvey are trying to put out the message that its crack before anyone else finds out. Anyone with a brain knows that she's just worried about how it will affect their "brand"....so gross. II