Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

8/31/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0830_stars_n_scars
Lots happened this week ... most notably Lamar Odom slipping deeper into trouble over his addiction. So we gotta ask ...

Rob

You need more box choices, like "Who Cares" and "Trash"

just because

Courtney Stoddens Nipples http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3eFQCh1Is @ 0:27:00 screech powers

Merisasilva

Miley she can't twerk I fell sorry for her

Rachael

Now it's SEVEN out of the NINE stories have Kardashian SOMETHING in them... This site is nothing but a paid ad for NOBODIES. I AM FINISHED WITH TMZ. All bullshet, ALL the time. One good story every 45 days, TOPS.

Rachael

Here is a random screenshot I just took of TMZ's page, with all Kardashian-related things blocked out- if you make it larger, you will even see that I missed some. The Kardashians are clearly paying for mentions and promotion on TMZ. http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/tmzsucks123/TMZpageToppageingreen_zpsc4c36de0.png

Rachael

Random screenshot I just took of TMZ's page, w/ all Kardashian-related things blocked out in green. http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/tmzsucks123/TMZpageToppageingreen_zpsc4c36de0.png

bjay

Stop with the Deen crucification. You've already destroyed her career in the name of political correctness. Move on to another old lady.

Applehead

If Miley is going to stick out that huge tongue of hers, she should invest in a good scraper. That gray coating is gross.

french opinion

Yawn.

granny

Right now Miley is the worst for me... I just told my granddaughters that they dont have to dress or act like that to get attention & that most guys like to see girls w their clothes on & that their butt cheeks if hanging out should @ least not be flabby!!!! That was just disgusting... Im 53 & my butt cheeks look a lot better than hers!!! Sad what this world has come too!!!