Lindsay Lohan

Shows Support for Mom

But None for Her Boobs

9/13/2013 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0913_lindsay_lohan_splash_article
Lindsay Lohan just arrived at her mom's house on Long Island -- this after Dina Lohan's arrest for an off-the-charts DWI -- and she was definitely lacking in the support department.

Lindsay showed up in a black Porsche with her sister, Ali and an unidentified guy -- flashing a ton of side-boob as she walked into the house.

Shortly after Linds showed up ... her old attorney Mark Heller walked out of Dina's pad, and announced he's representing her in the DWI.

Heller pointed out Dina is a first time DWI offender with no prior record (criminally, anyway) -- and as a result he felt she would be treated with "fairness." Translation: he's hoping for no jail time.

As we previously reported ... Dina was arrested Thursday night ... and cops say she had a BAC of 0.2 -- nearly 3 times the legal limit.

Dina's still laying low -- the only sign of her all day was in the doorway as she let a friend out. She looked ... hazy.

0913_dina_lohan_splash_article

Lucky_130

Lindsay is trashy

Sadsad

Both of her parents are terrible. It's like choosing the lesser evil. Lindsay shouldn't be at her house right now. What is wrong with this girl? She hasn't been sober long enough to be helping anyone but herself.

Lee7

My two cents.... Lindsay will continue with the sober coach as long as Oprah's paying for her to be followed around with the camera crew for her reality show, she can't afford to lose the money, as soon as that's over, it will be back to business as usual.... by the way, "way to go Mom" what a shining example you are to all your kids!

The Hyena

And she is going to pay Heller with what?...

Mary

I am 52 years old and my breasts don't hang that low. A year from now, they will touch her knees. She is so gross, and has no class or taste in clothes.

darkhorse91

The enablers stupidity is just beyond me at this point. I just can't with these people/trolls. Too ridiculous.

Also Patty: I don't think rol will work on your kindle(from what you're telling me). Your best chance to get on is by using a laptop, ipad, or a computer. I suggest you save up for one of those then you can have fun.

Savvy.39

Her parents are her biggest boobs!

Lucky_130

I almost can't believe that Dina is going to have Heller represent her. The guy is strictly for laughs, but these are the Lohans after all. I hope we get to see Heller back in court for this, and get some good laughs

LetMeGuessThis

You GO Girl!! Flaunt that nice rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comanchegurl

Lindssy can't help that's she's trash (walking around like that especially in front of her mom & other siblings)! That's how she was raised! & great the dumbest lawyer ever makes another guest appearance. This family would be a funny show kinda absolutely fabulous - sad its their real life!

lazypadawan

Not even 30 yet and saggier than a 75-year-old.

LISA

I KNEW Dina would have Heller represent her - cause she's broke and he's free. Lindsay treated Heller like crap, so I'm surprised he is willing to help Dina out. Is it just me or did Lindsay lose another 5 lbs since yesterday?

Diego

At least those boobies are real...

sophiastormy

That's nasty side boob. She sags like a old lady

NCAASUX