Kanye West

Goes NUTS AGAIN

On Paparazzi

9/27/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West
went nuclear again on the paparazzi -- but this time Kanye has good reason to be pissed.

Kanye was at his bachelor pad at 4 AM, when several photogs (not TMZ) approached him as he was getting in his car to leave .... and asked about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel.

It appears Kim is also there.  Sources say he and Kim were on their way to the airport with the final stop -- Paris.

Take a look at the video.  An infuriated Kanye lunges at the photog but it does not appear there is any physical contact.

It looks as if the photogs are very close to Kanye's driveway -- but the photo agency insists they did not trespass.

0927_kanye_kim_x17

As you know, Kanye is currently facing charges of battery and attempted grand theft in connection with the LAX attack, where a photog claims Kanye injured him.

TMZ broke the story ... Kanye's reps have advised him to avoid LAX ... specifically so there would be no other blow-ups with photogs.

dick wrinkle

Who's the bag lady... Oh Kimmy! I know my bag ladies

arale norimaki

“Hey man, I'm a genius, alright?! I'm the most talented musician in the world! If I was a homosexual, or a fish, I would know!”

Deco

I don't blame Kanye or the pap, I blame the knuckleheads who are interested in seeing the pictures of ordinary people who happen to work in the entertainment industry.

Yikes

Lol at these no life racist idiots that post comments on tmz

Amy

Leave him alone, TMZ! I can't wait for the pap laws to change. I don't like Kanye, but what you're doing to him is not right!

FunkyFranky

WOW i i was kanye i give that muscito a good punch in his face

Shiloh Lee

grow up already or move elsewhere

Touchstone Pictures

Hope Kim doesn't act like that, she's infact a sex tape whore and fame whore who has a reality show that screams, look at me.

Me

Loser

Myna

Khloe finally found a way to get the attention off Kim. She married a crack head sex addict. Let's see what Kim does to get the attention back.

Nicole

To be honest I think that Kanye loves the attention that he is getting. If he is so against the paparazzi, why the would he get with Kim of all people when he knows her life is TV. I bet if they stopped giving him the attention and taking the pics he would do something to be seen again I mean seriously isn't this a part of how celebs make their money and stay relevant???

Riggssssss

This is out of control leave this man be already 4 am in front of his house just trying to get a rage out of him. Come on now. Get a life or better yet get some sleep. You too would be p/o if someone was at your home at 4 am taking pictures and video of you and asking questions you damn well know wont get answered. Have some freakin respect. Yeah he's not the most pleasant of people at least around the paps. But put yourself in his shoes. As a father myself I would do anything to protect my families privacy, especially at 4 freakin am.

theotherwhitemeat

i'm with kanye on this one. 4am, trespassing on his property? are these guys camped out in front of his house 24/7? i would be pissed too. he's right, get a ****ing real job or call immigration and have them start checking these leeches.

Corri7

What does he expect??? You wanna be famous...you have to basically give your life....

Vote2012

If he does not want to be bothered then all the fools out there should stop buying his stuff. He has no respect for fans or anybody else. Boycott his crap let's see how he acts when his bank account dwindles down to nothing.