Kanye West

Goes NUTS AGAIN

On Paparazzi

9/27/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West
went nuclear again on the paparazzi -- but this time Kanye has good reason to be pissed.

Kanye was at his bachelor pad at 4 AM, when several photogs (not TMZ) approached him as he was getting in his car to leave .... and asked about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel.

It appears Kim is also there.  Sources say he and Kim were on their way to the airport with the final stop -- Paris.

Take a look at the video.  An infuriated Kanye lunges at the photog but it does not appear there is any physical contact.

It looks as if the photogs are very close to Kanye's driveway -- but the photo agency insists they did not trespass.

0927_kanye_kim_x17

As you know, Kanye is currently facing charges of battery and attempted grand theft in connection with the LAX attack, where a photog claims Kanye injured him.

TMZ broke the story ... Kanye's reps have advised him to avoid LAX ... specifically so there would be no other blow-ups with photogs.

Royal Mafia

you guys are fckn cruel and heartless. u love to tear people down. what a shame. leave kanye and kim alone.

JFO

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would like to take his picture ....

Royal Mafia

u all sound like devils and haters...none of yall wouldnt do **** if u saw Kanye. u just hiding behind your computer being a cyber thug. leave that man and his girl alone.

Yawdie Gyal

I can't believe I'm going to say this but......I actually feel sorry for Kim K....SMH....Kanye STAY doing the most.....

Lisa G

Kanye is right. There should be laws against what those photogs are doing. But what he is failing to realize is that fame whore he is courting is responsible for a lot of it. She used those photogs for years to increase her visibility now he wants the fire put out after she poured gallons of gasoline on it. The very thing he loves will be his undoing.

LJ

I am a 0% Kanye fan.... just to get that straight.. !!!! However that is BS that the paparazzi are in his driveway at 4:00AM... TOTAL BS and he had every right to tell them to F off and go away. Dude has a right to protect his property and his family... as dysfunctional as it is... hee hee.

TJ

KIM, now dressing like a suburban" house frau! "SLOPPY~

Mrs Perkins

You know what...its very disrespectful to show up at anyone home that early in the morning for any reason, that is border line stalking. If I were Kanye I would be pissed too. No I don't agree with violence in anyway shape or form, but that is totally disrespectful.

WW

I'm sorry - but I don't think that's Kim.... That looks like a true black woman's foot....

Fameme

Kanye must be smoking crack with Odom. And when does a Kardashian avoid a photo opportunity. C'mon man.

TJ

KIM/ KRIS (or maybe even Khloe) invited the PAPS. You know it's true!!

Stanley

These photogs are clearly in the wrong. Yes, Kanye is high strung but so what? Leave him the eff alone. Its 4 a.m. Do you want to be bothered at 4 a.m.? I certainly don't. He's already in a bad mood and they know it and then they do this just to provoke him and try to make money from him punching them. I hope they pass a law that says Kanye can kick your ass if you get that close!

Justin

can't blame him this time....4 am and they are right in front of his house almost going into his garage bothering him. I would lose it on these idiots too

Linda

Really people?? Yes Kanye may be many things BUT he is not wrong here.....The paps had NO right being there....Its 4 AM!!!!!! They are vultures....Its ridiculous

princeluvr41