Katharine McPhee

KISSING 'SMASH' DIRECTOR

Both Married to Other People

10/22/2013 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1021-mcphee-kissing-launch-2
Katharine McPhee is dating her former "Smash" director Michael Morris, TMZ has learned ... and they're even making out in public -- problem is, THEY'RE BOTH MARRIED TO OTHER PEOPLE.

Morris is married to actress Mary McCormack (who played Howard Stern's wife in "Private Parts") ... and they have 3 young daughters together, ages 2, 6 and 9.

1021_michael-morris-and-mary-mccormack_getty
29-year-old Katharine is married to 47-year-old producer Nick Cokas -- they have no children.

Sources close to Katharine and Nick tell TMZ ... the two have been separated for 6 months and are living apart. They were married in 2008.

1021_katharine-mcphee-and-nick-cokas_getty
It's unclear where Michael's relationship with Mary stands -- but it seems it's also on the ropes, because over the weekend he was sucking face with Katharine in broad daylight in L.A. like he didn't care who saw.

The two weren't shy with the PDA either -- holding hands and cuddling each other in Hollywood.

So far, no official comment from any of the parties involved.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

NOT ELMO

Katharine McPhee KISSING 'SMASH' DIRECTOR
Both Married to Other People......................WHY DO FAMOUS PEOPLE STILL GET MARRIED ?

Veronica

Of all her leading acting roles, you only mention that McCormack played Howard Stern's wife? Bias much, TMZ?

Winter

Who are these people and why should we care? This website needs more news about the Kardashians and stupid stuff black people do. Isn't it why we all come here after all?

Dead account Delete at will

Well if it wasn't before it is now thanks to TMZ

Observer

Fortunate guy indeed. Both Very Attractive women.
(bastard!) ;o()

BLUE UGLY 💩

She's always been a wh0re.

Chuck

Both are slimy bastards....

kr

Gross.. they just both lost 90% of their fan base. Finish a relationship before destroying *cough* i mean starting another

Keyser Söze

Oh Hollywood... you never disappoint when it comes to prove the complete fallacy of marriage.

Phishie from Philly

That's how they do in Hollywood.

Lisa

I watch Investigative Discovery. A lot of this sneaking around and having affairs also happen among common people. It's just doesn't make the news cause common people are not famous...It only makes the news when it leads to murder.

JC30

Katharine previously revealed she's pleased she has no children with Nick.
"I once thought that by now I'd have lots of children, but actually I'm really enjoying being able to go from point A to point B and the only worry I have is have my dogs been walked. I'm selfish right now, but that's how and where I should be." - Katharine McPhee - January 2013
Tell that to Mary and her three little girls. I feel badliest for them. Even if Mary and her husband were separated, which doesn't seem to be the case, this public affair is so nasty for the kids to have to see.

BellaJ

I don't find either man attractive...

emme

Chelsea Handler is not going to be happy...look out Katherine McPhee

David C

REALLY???? How on earth could you cheat on Mary McCormack. I mean, if her husband doesn't want her, I will GLADLY take her off his hands. She's a well rounded, well aged, beautiful woman who doesn't have her hollywood head up her ass like most do. You do not cheat on that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments