Camille Grammer

Claims BF Bruised, Battered Her

Wins Restraining Order

10/29/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029_camiklle_grammer_color_launch_v2Camille Grammer just got a restraining order against her boyfriend, claiming he brutalized and terrorized her in a hotel room, leaving her bruised and battered.

In her declaration, filed by attorney Larry Stein and obtained by TMZ, Camille claims on October 16, she was in a Houston hotel room with boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos ... recovering from cancer surgery just days before.

At 1:30 AM Camille says a woman started texting Dimitri and ended up calling him and screaming.

The phone call triggered an argument between Camille and Dimitri.  She claims at that point he grabbed her by the hair, twisted it around his hand and repeatedly pulled her head into the bed and its headboard.  She says he pulled out clumps of her hair in the process.

Camille says she tried to call for help, but Dimitri smashed her iPhone.

1029_camiile_color_sub_v2But it didn't end there.  Camille claims Dimitri "squeezed my nose between his finger and pushed upward forcefully, covering my mouth in an attempt to silence me to prevent me from breathing."

Camille also claims Dimitri wrestled her on the hotel bed, "repeatedly slamming my head and face into the furniture and completely immobilizing me."  She claims he said, "I wanna smash your head in.  I'll give you a reason to call the cops."

Camille says the abuse went on for 40 minutes to an hour as she feared for her life and begged him to stop.

She says as Dimitri was about to leave he said he would knock her out if she moved from the bed.

Camille, who claims she felt Dimitri would kill her, ended up bruised and battered.

A judge just granted a temporary restraining order ... ordering Dimitri to stay 100 yards from Camille and her 2 kids.

1029-camille-dimitri-tmz

helen

You are not being honest Camille!! You!! Isn't that what u temper trumped about Taylor at Lisa Vanderpumpumps tea party to 'the abused' housewife. Wasn't thatwhat an entire season of disgust was about?????????

g

But why is there a filter on the picture LOL!

She's baaaack

You reap what you sow.

Perky

I sorry if I don't believe her, the snaps show absolutely nothing, I mean, not a mark, scratch, bruise, swelling. If anything, she looks better in that snap than the other one where she's smiling. At least next time, she should scratch herself up some or something, no ?

RY

Ummm... Clumps of hair? That hair looks like something that came out of her hair brush and it's not in "clumps" either.

MZ. BLUNT;)

Any guy who hits a woman is a douche...buT IF SHE WAS BEING ABUSED FOR "40 MIN. TO AN HOUR" THEN ONE MAY THINK SHED LOOK ABSOLUTELY HORRID.. I MEAN COME ON SERIOUSLY THAT AMOUNT OF TIME, NONSTOP ABUSE HER FACE SHOULD LOOK DISFIGURED...ANYWHO JUST SAYIN'

07302

Plzzzzzz your washed up go away

STOPHUMANDEATH.com

Why cant people just get along? We should learn to handle our problems without hurting others. Help people instead.

Kelly

That's too bad. She had bragged about his big dong.

Kelly

Hard enough to fight cancer, now she'll have to find another young, hung guy who can put up with her yapping. More power to her; I hope she's keeping an eye on the finances.

janet

She is nothing more than way too much plastic surgery and divorce money. She wasn't hit or abused.

She was just used.

nisiek

I totally can relate my first boyfriend was Greek and he tried to throw me down a flight of stairs, beat me up something fierce, I avoid greek men like the plague now...they completely disrespect ALL women, they are pigs...extremely violent pigs. My apologies to pigs out there...but these men are the worse!!!

chantalle

so much for her happy ending

Suzi

Hey *******S, think about how you would feel after surgery! Then think about how you would feel after CANCER surgery! NOW think bout it if it was your daughter, mother , sister or best girlfriend who just got their ass beat for confonting their boyfriend/caretaker for receiving texts and phone calls from some bitch! NO matter what you think you know about Ms. Grammar... you don't know her personally and unless she has done you harm, stfu and never wish this type of ass kicking on anyone, especially a woman! YOU know it isn't right! YOU ****iing animals!!!!!

lkelly816

If you have ever had surgery, you understand what an extremely weakened condition you are in. There is no excuse for laying one hand on her no matter what the reason was. He needs to be in jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!