Pauly D

I'm Meeting My Baby Daughter Today

11/6/2013 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_pauly_d_baby_mama_getty2
Pauly D
will meet his 5-month-old baby for the first time today ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned the MTV star and his baby mama Amanda Markert have hammered out a temporary truce in their ongoing custody battle -- and Amanda has agreed to let Pauly meet their daughter Amabella.

Sources close to Amanda tell TMZ ... the meeting will take place at a neutral location somewhere near Amanda's home in New Jersey sometime in the next few hours.

It's a huge step for the parents -- who've hated each other's guts ever since the baby was conceived during a drunken night in Vegas back in 2012.  Amabella was born back in May.

Pauly is fighting Markert for full custody of the little girl ... accusing Amanda of being a horrible mom who's using the baby as leverage for fame and to get money from him.

Markert says Pauly's interest in his daughter is all for show and is not real.

A rep for Pauly D had no comment.

Good to see they've put their differences aside ... at least for now.

1028_pauly_d_amabella_baby_footer

I won't grow up

Hey Pauly, try to keep it in yours pants this time.

travor smith

Can you guys just shut down. What importance is Pauly d to you or the society. I smell a reality tv

07302

Slow Day TMZ ?

Dead@27

As long as they don't leave that little girl alone with Bob and Max Sheen.

jen

My condolences to the baby! I could care less if he gets to meet her. He needs to keep it in his pants. This baby deserves better than being conceived during a one night stand. I have zero sympathy for him and hope he doesn't get full custody. All this publicity makes it sound like he's hoping for another reality show.

OG

TMZ, why is this a headline? "I'm meeting my daughter's mom today!"

Who gives a flying ****!!!

Give me back my 2 minutes I spent on typing this up!

Courtney

I hope that Amanda gets a good lawyer who will fight for her and her baby's rights. I think that Pauly D. just wants custody so he will not have to pay child support. Unless he can prove that Amanda is unfit, he has no right to even think of asking for sole custody. He would probably leave the baby with a nanny and go out to clubs and get drunk.

Crabby

we care about this fukcwad, his whore and their bastard kid because why?

Observer

And I don't give a flyin Sh*t what your doin today Pauly Dweeb

rlemons

Just because Pauly didn't want the baby at first doesn't mean he's an ass and shouldn't have any rights. That's not an outrageous reaction when you've learned your drunken one night stand is pregnant. And anyone thinking she is just looking out for the baby, get real. Girl hit a jackpot and she's gonna do whatever to get that bank.

rich

i hope he had DNA test cuz that kid does not look white.

Ginger

Pauley you are the father! Now put a cap on it!!

Shaquille O'Neal

Pauly is a loser. Plain and simple.

WME2KS

Just let him be a dad to the girl. He obviously wants to see her and be in her life whats wrong with that Amanda?

raquel

para mi opinión, la chica se quedo embarazada por que quiso y era lo que buscaba,porque mira que ay cosas para evitarlo cuando algo falla. Aquí en España, esta la píldora del día después,las pastillas anticonceptivas, se quedo porque quiso desde un principio

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3