Brandi Glanville

Drunkenly Attacks Krupa's Vagina

11/18/2013 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

111813_brandi_glanville_launch_redesign
Brandi Glanville isn't backing off her crusade to trash Joanna Krupa's vagina ... and when she got drunk this weekend, the attacks got even more vulgar.

TMZ cameras rolled as the "Real Housewives of Bev Hills" star was carried out of Fleming's steakhouse in L.A. -- and even though she could barely stand, Brandi managed to compare Krupa's lady parts to a certain unflattering sea creature.

Of course, Glanville first went after Krupa's lady parts on "Watch What Happens Live" last week ... when she claimed Joanna slept with Yolanda Foster’s ex-husband Mohamed Hadid … and Mohamed told her Krupa's nether region was straight up stinky.

As for Krupa ... she didn't seem too bothered this weekend, when she grabbed her husband Romain Zago and paraded around her ass by a pool in Miami.

Smells like a distraction technique.

1118_joanna-krupa-splash-5

muffey

Brandi needs counseling. Her few months on a TV show has gone to her head and she obviously cannot handle it. Perhaps a wake up call would be to get her off the show. She could find a 9-5 job where she will be bound by certain ethical behaviors and would therefore be a good mom to her two boys. She has turned into a vulgar, disgusting monster.

Harvey-SUX

Damn thats a sweet little tush. Those blubberly Kardashian asses make me want to puke

FutureNJhousewife

I'm sure many men want to bring women like this home to meet their parents.

TuxThePenguin

smells fishy...the STORY! sheesh.

Fred Farkel

Last month my son went over to his g/f's place to get laid. He was drunk and couldn't get it up.

He left and the g/f posted his failure all over facebook.

My god. What have you morons done to my planet and why do you continue to breathe my air??

You have all lost your friggin' minds.

mwen

I think its pretty tacky of Brandi to keep speaking vulgarly about this woman. I think this takes it to a new level-. Women need to be careful who they sleep with- a true man would've told Krupa "hey you need to take care down there- or see a doc" instead of sharing this information, if true to another woman. How tacky. Thats more like hood behavior.

Linda Moore

Brandi is disgusting. She's obviously can't hold her liquor or her mouth. I really think Joanna should sue her for defamation but more importantly Bravo should fire her, but they won't because she's "good TV". Shame on her and shame on them!!

Livvie

This is such a stupid story. They're both tacky as hell. With that said, Brandi needs to get sober and concentrate on her kids and not this woman and her sex life.

JennA

Man, this is Speidi-caliber fame desperation. I hope the extended 15 minutes of fame are worth the embarrassment she's causing to her children and the children involved in the other marriage. Kudos, you trash-talking skank!

Dead@27

DuhAMN, woman! That be some rotten tunafish !

KAH

..and brandi glanville's face looks like a leather bag..what of it?

Michelle

If I was Joanna, I would put my fist straight through her big mouth and shut her the f**k up! I CANNOT stand this stupid b*tch!

billybob

Brandi Glanville, that sounds like something Scottish with 40% or more

6one9

She has the nerve to criticize other females!!
She needs a good `` bitch slap!

VictorNewman

LOL brandi keepin' it real. what a foul-mouthed skag.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments