« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Cracked Out Rap Video

I Cheated on Khloe

11/22/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112113_lamar_odom_freestyle_launch_large_v2
Lamar Odom's drug problem is only getting worse -- at least that's how it looks in this video, shot this month and obtained by TMZ, showing Lamar incoherently rapping without his shirt on ... talking about drugs, making money without the NBA, and cheating on Khloe Kardashian.

Lamar appears out of it, rapping about making money off his fragrance "Unbreakable," and how he smokes drugs to make "the pain go away." He even drops Kanye's name.

But the crazy part -- Lamar raps, "And when Khloe's out of town / I still be on the DL." His friend then follows up, "You know what it is / We the QU [Queens] pimps / Ask any of these shorties / We ran through their cribs."

Translation: when Khloe's away, Lamar will play.

As we reported, Lamar's currently training hard in Rhode Island, trying to get his ass back in shape for the NBA -- but drugs are still obviously a big part of his life.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mz. Reecez

Unbelievable.. I've always said if i had money i would never want the fame You see what it does to people it drives them to acts like this .. and the people around them seem to rejoice in there downfalls. TMZ i love a good amount of gossip, im nosey and most times bored. But this is beyond distasteful. This man is trying to get his life and career on track and you try to sabotage that by releasing **** like this. Is his crack smoking interfering with how you eat? Why would you interfere with how he does. For the record smart asses DL is the down low. It is not for just for undercover gays but also means on the hush .. in secret.. dont automatically start believing everything some unintelligent i think i know it all commenter has to say.. I see alot of black bashing too. Let me be the first to say that hating isnt something you learn in school.. you obviously learned it by living it. Dont hate that a black man is doing better than you .. get the **** off your computer and make your own way.. Just like their is ghetto blacks there is white trash .. stop thinking you better than people that your obviously not ... notice how you're here reading about him? I bet you he has never read about your ass, so shut that **** up!

Sue

Khloe's now much better off, marriage meant nothing
to him apparently.

Ron Fing Swanson

He's not on crack, he probably knock back a few Steveweisers and decided to make a rap song to show who is the best rapper in the family.

2idiots

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I will say this video is FAR BETTER then then one Kim and Kongay made!

2idiots

come to think of it, maybe they're just spoofin' Kim and Kongay....the whole "DL"reference could be a shot at Kim's gay fiancé.

rebetru

Disgusting....I bet Khloe will be thinking the same thing after watching this video. I knew that Jaime was bad news, mooching off Lamar for years. They have probably used that other place a their crack hangout for years, I hope she divorces him now, dont give this *sshole a chance, Khloe!

Really

I see these half naked guys and made me laugh. Nonsense.. in what world they live in.

janja

is that lamar's boyfriend dl is being gay on the side

sarah

OMG -- I was rocking with you Lamar. How did you let this disaster get out???? Please get rid of that loser Jamie!! He is going to drag you down to the gutter.

rebetru

Did anyone hear a woman giggle at the very end of the video?

bernergirl

Looks like Jamey might actually have to get a real job pretty soon... In his Resume, under skills I hope he puts Dou€he bag

stevieboyy

He made a youtubish rap video with his friend that doesn't mean he's high on crack they're just entertaining themselves!

2cray4

Lamar was certainly talking about crack when referencing going to The Jungle. Look at how he holds his hand. They are on a speedball, more like powder and alcohol with some weed which does make you slur and understandable with some things you say. Lamar keeps messing with his nose, too. But say, I didn't hear him say Kanye's name and listened three times. How did you all of sudden obtain this? Pay Jamie off so he could get some crack crumbs?

mucarita

Wow. I've never been a fan of Lamar and definitely not the Kardashian's, but this is just sad...

Kartrashian Klown

Khloe needs to stfu and quit giving her opinion and defending people from her family. She defended Kendall on Monday, Kimye on Wednesday, and the evil Ellen Kardashian lawsuit on Thursday. She is in denial about what is happening at home. Staying married to a man who doesn't love her just to make her look good. What a bitch.