Dead Photog's Mom

I Think Bieber's SUV May Have Killed My Son, and Fled

11/27/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1126_chris_guerra_article_tmz_
The woman whose son was killed while photographing Justin Bieber's Ferrari January 1 claims not one but TWO cars struck the photog.  The second driver is wanted for felony hit-and-run and TMZ has learned the hit-and-run vehicle fits the basic description of an SUV in Bieber's entourage.

Bieber was NOT in the Ferrari.  Lil Twist was behind the wheel when he was allegedly speeding on the 405, and a CHP officer pulled him off the Freeway.  The deputy spoke to Twist and let him go, and then told photog Chris Guerra -- who was standing on the side of the road -- to get out of the area.  As Guerra walked across the road, he was struck by a car, and shortly thereafter hit by a second vehicle.

1126_chris_guerra_accident_Scene_tmz_sub_Asset
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ -- based on surveillance video and forensic evidence -- the second vehicle that struck Guerra was a black, high-profile SUV that was either a Range Rover or a Hummer.

Guerra's mom believes it's possible the SUV could have been someone from Bieber's camp either trailing the Fererari or coming to assist Twist.  Cops are not embracing or discounting the mom's theory ... and the investigation is ongoing.

Guerra's mom wants the LAPD to show her the surveillance footage so she can see for herself, but they've told her it's an ongoing investigation so no dice.

We've contacted Bieber's camp for comment, but haven't heard back yet.

1126_justin_ferarri_splashnews_online_Article_sub

Yes, I'm That Leah

He lost his life following s***. None of these ungrateful stars deserve any extra attention.

Jackie Marquez

So JB didn't die.... God damn it (I know that sounded rude)

bigfranklittle

He didn't walk across the road he walked across a freeway the 405 THATS WHAT KILLED HIM walking across one of the busiest freeways in the world

RobbiRay

I am not sure what the mother is wanting here. Money from Bieber? Her son was incredibly reckless in his actions, he got himself killed. If a 2nd car ran him over, I am confident that too was an accident and maybe was not aware of it. The photographer was on the damn 405 walking, what do you expect, a crossing guard to help you?

BitsyButters

Why would it matter to her unless she's looking to cash in.

Greenscreenfx

So sad that this person died ,even sadder that his mother has probably been lied to by vulture lawyers convincing her that she has a case.

Lydia

I feel sorry for the person who hit and killed this pap. Can you imagine living with that even though you know it wasn't your fault?

Wishfully - the driver should sue the pap's estate and get emotional suffering recovery.

Lil Wayne

I can't stand that little bitch Justin Bieber, but lady he didn't kill your son. Your son reckless behavior , is what killed him. I feel for you though, I couldn't even imagine having to bury my child, but don't try to thow blame on Bieber.

nick

Justin should sue this woman

jack

finally wrote about Bieber. 4 days without Bieber - I really thought that Scooters money ran out.

mugadoon

I can't stand Justin Bieber at all... but I have absolutely NO sympathy for these stupid photogs who risk their lives to take a picture of a skinny, no-talent, drug using waste of space. The photog did something stupid, and he has nobody to blame but himself. Sorry, MOM- but your son is dead because he was stupid.

Doodlebug

It's called hit and run that's a crime ..if beibers camp hit him by accident they STILL need to stop regardless if it was the paps fault ..

Monique

Justin Bieber didn't have nothing to do with Her son getting hit by a car or truck. He got his own ass ran over.

jen

I'm sorry this woman lost her so, but she & her lawyers are just looking for the deepest pockets. How about suing the news orbs that would have made it worth risking his life to try to get a picture?

Canada Guy

I am in no way a Bieber defender but come on mom. There are literally thousands of black SUV's in LA.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments