Wes Scantlin

Bench Warrant Issued for

Puddle of Mudd Singer's Arrest

12/15/2013 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_wes_scantlin

Puddle of Mudd
singer Wes Scantlin is a wanted man ... again ... TMZ has learned, another bench warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Scantlin was scheduled to appear in court Thursday for a progress report in his ongoing coke possession case, but he failed to show up. A judge then issued a bench warrant for his arrest Friday.

Similar bench warrants have been issued for the singer over the last year in the same case.

Scantlin pled guilty to felony drug possession in 2012 and but the judge agreed to delay his conviction for 18 months, during which he was ordered to enroll in a drug program and keep the court informed about his progress. Apparently it's not going so well.

Pretty funny ... considering we got Scantlin out in L.A. Thursday night, and the guy had pretty much no idea what was going in with the case. Well, now you know.

121313_wes_scantlin_launch

BLUE UGLY 💩

loser

Yurra Knutz

Been getting high and I forgot... Sorry judge.

Meanie

Guy is probably a total *******, but I still think the Band Name is brilliant.

Mwlx3

Saw him in concert over the summer. It was a good concert. I grew up listening to puddle of mudd, to bad he's gone down this path.

Joao

Get one of those f-ed up CA judges and hire a celebrity attorneys and go to rehab.

James R. - Los Angeles

Slap his wrists already, you screwed up court system!

tippy katz

maybe he's the one who is the schizophrenic psycho

Pocketmunkey

Someone needs to come to the terms that " she *uckin' hates me".

Chad

Love the last comment. BLUE UGLY you hit the nail on the head . Let me just add to that a little. Um BIG los... no BIGGEST los... no . I got it, GIGANTIC LOSER... WES SCANTLIN you SUCK DICK! I feel I have the right to say that because im the guy Wes Scantlin screwed when his Hummer totalled my car three months ago. No use looking at the article TMZ wrote about my hit and run case because its full of lies which lead you to believe that Wes is this innocent little dove. Which he is NOT....Heres some facts about the accident that TMZ didn't report.
1) The BMW that Wes Scantlin hit was a total loss .Minor damage my ass , his HUMM V destroyed my car . My insurance company totalled the car.
2) After the accident Wes Scantlins HUMMER was locked with the alarm set. Its Wes Scantlins vehicle ,its registered in his name. He has the pink slip and the keys. How in the world is he not to blame. Oh , ok , i get it , lets flee the sceen of the crime and report to the insurance company that the HUMMER was stolen. Then Wes Scantlin wont have to be responsible for any thing . The public will simply view him as the victom and not the irresponsible, drug addicted, bench warrent, criminal that he truely is today. I know the L.A.P.D. gets complacent and fails to do acual police work but its very clear to me.What thief steels a hummer, crashes and then makes sure that before he leaves the crime sceen he locks the doors and sets the alarm, RIGHT. Did i mention the insurance company Wes has "MERCURY INSURANCE" doesn't cover stolen vehicles. How convinent....When Mercury ins. contacted me about the accident they completely wrote me off and were no help in any way, shape, or form.
3)Wes Scantlin as well as saying that his vehicle was stolen also claimed to his insurance company that there were valuable item stolen out of his car. Could this be why he locked the Hummer up and set the alarm before fleeing the sceen. the reason i know this is because two weeks after the accident an investigater hired by his own insurance company called me at work and told me what they were doing.
I want to be very clear who im addressing here. Wes Scantlin your a bad seed with to much money.Piece of advice from the guy you F..... OVER. Grow up you greasy snot nose little PRICK! It might help put you on the right path. Cause carma's catching up with ya and she can be a real BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamey Hunter

He knows there won't be any repercussions for not turning up in court, so why bother?

Chad

21stcent

I didn't know TMZ filmed in the Land Of Denial

KR

What? Who? I thought this was about famous people.

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

The 90s are over, who caaaaaaaaares!? Show some hot chicks!

OwenTaylor

Judge f'n hates me! Nananana!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments