« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gabrielle Union

Takes MASSIVE Ring to Lakers Game

... With Bodyguards

12/26/2013 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1225-gabrielle-union-ring-lakersGabrielle Union -- the future Mrs. Dwyane Wade -- took her brand new million dollar 8.5 carat diamond ring out in public yesterday ... but not without some serious hired muscle to keep it safe.

Gabby and Ring arrived to the Staples Center in L.A. ... flanked by private security ... to watch their man dominate the Kobe Bryant-less Lakers.

122613_gabriel_union_launch_v4Funny, Kobe knows a little something about expensive jewelry ... in fact, he may have bought the most expensive ring out of ALL the NBA players ($4 million) .. except his wasn't a "Will You Marry Me" diamond -- it was a "FORGIVE ME!" diamond.

Hey, it worked.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

OhReally

Congrats on the ring but ummmm no security is needed for her endangered ring ! lol please get over urself Gabby other celebs have more expensive rings with out the muscle ! I'm cooked

Marilyn

The ring is a hindrance, a thing in the way of having a good normal time!
Enjoy it sucker!
The ring is wearing you, not visa versa!

Birdsht

Shwoogs with money, what a heartwarming tale....

Unbroken Chain

Blue Ugly.. I live in Miami. Wade's first wife was insane and they divorced at Least a year before Gabby started showing up. That marriage Wouldn't have lasted anyway. It's ok to hate celebrities I guess, but at least have a reason. This seems like a very nice lady and she has her own Money also. I am happy for D Wade and I hope she keeps him happy so be can bring us a three peat here in south Florida. Lebron got married this year, now Wade. I am happy for them And wish them only the best

Friend

Why have bodyguards, it's LA we have plenty of rich people, she is just another ho cricket in the hood with a piece of jewelry. Dumb Bit*h.

nipples mugee

Fast forward five years, and it goes like this:
Gabrielle Union: what you going to buy me today ?
Dwyane Wade : Sorry baby, we done spent all of our money ..
Gabrielle Union: you no good broke ass chump, i want a divorce (she is already seeing another rich football player)..
Dwyane Wade: But baby I love you, can we sell that ring ?

Gabrielle Union: thats my ring sucker, I own it. Mine and I already sold it to support my lavish lifestyle.

backup

Yawning!!!

Waka Waka Waka

If you were so afraid of getting robbed why even go

Meh

Why a forgiving ring?

tori

She is so whack! She aint even cute.

Matt m

I wanna see somebody cut there arms off with a chainsaw and take the rings

SpitBall

OK, she got the ring, now she needs pregnant. Real fast pregnant. She needs to secure her position financially. She needs to stay in the relationship for at least 7 years in order to get "long term marriage" status. That entitles her to 50%, spousal support and of course that ever so coveted child support!!! You go girl!! Don't worry, the ring will sell!!!

Pillsbury Pancakes

I don't care how hot she is, she's 10 years his elder, and he's a young professional athlete. This is going to last 3 years or less, whenever the novelty wears off and/or he gets caught with booty in his face in a strip club.

William Diaz

Who cares

Truth

Tacky rich people's problems.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments