Honey Boo Boo

I'm Not Leavin' My Sis

For a Dumb TV Show

1/15/2014 8:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0115-pumpkin-facebook
Honey Boo Boo is mysteriously bailing on public appearances ... and we know the reason -- a smashed Pumpkin.

Boo Boo was a no-show this morning on "GMA" and we're told she won't show up at Katie Couric's show either.

Turns out the kid's family ties are more important than mugging for a camera.  She's been spending time in the hospital with big sis Pumpkin, who was badly hurt in the family car accident last week.  Pumpkin suffered severe chest bruises, a concussion and weakness in her legs.

She can be annoying, but she's a good sister.

The new season of HBB and brood starts Thursday on TLC.

geniejb

at least she has family values

Gregg

what's sad is free tv has digressed to the likes of "honey boo boo, that duck show and those freaks, swamp pawn, the aliligator people killers- to name but a few.

seems hillybilly bunkins doninate the cable and thats
why I dont eatch tv any longer.

Lindsay Lohan's Drug Dealer

Weird family but a strong family. Gotta give props to their values.

latinaflava

smart lil girl...its not about money or fame....there family is extremely strong n nobody can break that bond....not even reality tv

Slemon

Dispite what people think, good ole mamma June has raised her children well. Kris Jenner could learn a few things from this "uneducated, back woods woman". Seems she may be a little brighter than the average bear and a WHOLE LOT brighter and nicer than Kris!

Your S&M Girlfriend

How sweet that we are supposed to believe that child could make such a decision on her own. It makes me wonder what's really going on.

Leanne

Love that kid! Get Well Soon Pumpkin!!

whyumad

Its crazy when hunny boo boo has better family values than the Kardashians

tgrfan42069

id watch honey boo boo over the kardashians any day

barb

I'll take, "words you'll never hear out of a Kardashian's mouth" for 1000, Alex.

garwilly

America love watching these fat nasty inbreed animals on TV, cause more than half the country are just like them!

KDL

This actually impressed me! They haven't gone all Hollywood yet. I did find it funny when the other day I saw online a pic of a 70K Porsche in front of a double -wide trailer. God I hope someone is saving some of the money they are making.

bagladey

Honey Boo Boo is a little kid who can't travel w/o her mother and obviously her mother can't go anywhere while her other daughter is in the hospital.

ALLIEKAT9090

that's certainly refreshing.

BB not bb

I think this family is really cute and Honey Boo Boo is adorable. They are so quaint. They are to me the simple country folk that the Robertsons claim to be, but without all the self righteous self promoting Christian martyr angle.

That show used to really lift my spirits. They seem like so much fun and so humble even though the y are in show business. I just wish they didn't kick crazy Tony off the show. He is a part of their lives and it is interesting even if it is kind of weird and creepy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments