Honey Boo Boo

I'm Not Leavin' My Sis

For a Dumb TV Show

1/15/2014 8:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0115-pumpkin-facebook
Honey Boo Boo is mysteriously bailing on public appearances ... and we know the reason -- a smashed Pumpkin.

Boo Boo was a no-show this morning on "GMA" and we're told she won't show up at Katie Couric's show either.

Turns out the kid's family ties are more important than mugging for a camera.  She's been spending time in the hospital with big sis Pumpkin, who was badly hurt in the family car accident last week.  Pumpkin suffered severe chest bruises, a concussion and weakness in her legs.

She can be annoying, but she's a good sister.

The new season of HBB and brood starts Thursday on TLC.

mystic

and who is paying the hospital bill THESE PEOPLE DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY NO BODY WORKS AND THEY CANT BE MAKING THAT MUCH FROM THE TV SHOW

Markus

Side note: Does anyone else notice the way TMZ phrases its article titles like they're direct quotes yet there's almost never actual quotes? I guess they can always deny it since there's no quotation marks but, even if it's something that person would probably say, you're putting words in people's mouth and there are readers/viewers who will assume it's a quote and that's not cool. Tsk, tsk, TMZ.

scott

Good for her... Family first

Chica

"Severe" weakness in her legs?? Who writes this stuff?

toddpugz7111

now my favorite band is Smashing Pumpkins!

Crabby

digusting family should have all gone the way paul walker went

Black Adam

I use to hate honey boo boo but it's hilarious after I started watching it, I just hope this season isn't completely scripted.

Gianna

And America...another reason why these people have way more integrity than the other Hollywood TV stars...they may not speak properly or know how to spell correctly but they have HEART's Of GOLD!!! They actually love each other and know priorities even ms. boo boo who is not even 10 years old yet!

Jhonnie

We should be more cautious to this. And as much as possible let's prioritize our safety, be more alert and responsible for us to avoid incidents like this that would lead horror into ourselves. My friend told me to grab this smart phone app to protect my self anytime and anywhere. They can locate me quickly every time I'll be placed in trouble. I could ask help quickly every time I need help from my family or 911. Here check this link https://login.safekidzone.com/mobilesafety/?CampaignLandingPage=RelentlessProtectionSafeLink&refcode=relentlessprotection&a_aid=514ae2c64ba1d&a_bid=2b29a9fc#

demoncat

the kid may come off as a reality star little thing but she knows the meaning of family . by saying sorry sister first then any more fifteen minutes of fame on tv

There's a problem here

WTF with the flowers and rainbows values shlt? They are owned and told what to do so they pull on the heartstrings of you idiots. Duh.

ganjie

why do we praise someone for doing what they are supposed to?

Yurra Knutz

High five kid

Just Steve

Awwwwwwww

Tony626

Call a black family a brood and the libs would **** their pants haha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments