R-Patz to K-Stew

I Dumped Our Mansion

Like I Dumped Your Cheating Ass

1/15/2014 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0115_robert_pattinson_los_feliz_house_launchRobert Pattinson has just gotten rid of the L.A.-area mansion he once shared with Kristen Stewart ... ya know, before she cheated on him with the married director of that "Snow White" movie.

We've learned ... Pattinson just closed the sale of his 4,026 square foot Spanish Colonial home in Los Feliz for a cool $6.35 MILLION.

The "Twilight" star has only owned the home for a few years -- he bought it back in Sept. 2011 for $6.275 ... so not a huge profit, but better than taking a loss.

The mansion is pretty incredible -- with a great back yard, 3.5 bathrooms and a steller master bedroom that Kristen Stewart probably never saw again after July 2012 ... when she went behind Robert's back and hooked up with the very married Rupert Sanders.

Robert's moving on ... maybe we should too.

BLUE UGLY 💩

"R-Patz" and "K-Stew"? Really tmz?

Marcus

Actually, he did take a loss once he paid the broker's 5%.

Mumra the Ever Living

"I DUMPED OUR MANSION
Like I Dumped Your Cheating Ass"

If it wasn't for the fact that Robert Patterson equates this site with Cholera infected diarrhea, he would probably sue your collect ass for your totally made up quote.
Honestly Harvey, did you just toss away your integrity when you took this job or were you born without any.

harvey is racist

kristen could do better than that clown anyway..

she's waaaay out of his league.

Laurin

Who actually believes these two were ever really together?! Come on...such a fake "relationship".

Nigh shoots

Well, this is life and it happens. Move on :)
BTW, what do you think about that villa? http://numrl.com/126262
I think this pic was taken in perfect time, sun hits house perfectly, swimming pool and trees are looking amazing! And I wonder if I prefer Pattison house or the one in link above. Pattison villa is great too :)

Nick

1. We get it, she's a ho.
2. You have to stop presenting this headlines as quasi quotes.

amazinglybored

Yeah... I forgot those two were a thing or that they even existed really. It was a nice time, thanks for ruining it, TMZ.

Obamais still aracist

stewie is a typical liberal hollywood skank nothing new, this is just a broad looking to parlay her lack of talent into another gig-fk

Kay

I'd rather hear more about the behind the scenes at The Young and The Restless. Come on we know you know because of McDaniel's n hubby's(pillow talk). Oh wait they being Sony and CBS have stomped on someone's toes MM after the fact. SMH But still better than the above story.

SPursgrrl

Steller? geez. Who edits this?

Lucky_130

That's a nice place. I wish I could make a couple of bad movies like Twilight so I could buy a place just like that

caelah

Stewart's dating a butch chick, Alicia something-or-other. I've seen them around Los Feliz and West Hollywood a few times. Seemed affectionate and very happy when I saw them. Haven't seen Pattz in quite a while.

Carl

If it actually matched their relationship he would have bought it, sold it, bought it back, then sold it again.

Kops

Pattinson's dating a twink. Met him in London about two weeks ago. I've seen them around Riverside in Barnes, seemed affectionate and really happy when I saw them. Rumor has it that's why Dylan Penn dumped him , she didn't wanna beard for him. I'm commenting on a TMZ article so that's how you know this is legit,

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments