'Ghost Adventures' Star

I Bought $35,000 Demon House

Possible 'Hell Portal'

1/31/2014 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0130-zack-bagans-haunted-house
"Ghost Adventures" host Zak Bagans has taken on his most terrifying project yet -- he just bought a house in Indiana ... believed to be the site of one of the most terrifying demonic possessions ever ... a rumored "portal to hell."

The house rose to fame in 2012 ... after a mother who lived there reported her 12-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son had been possessed.  Shockingly, there are even docs from child protective services that back up her claims.

Among the many scary incidents ...  the mother says she witnessed her daughter levitating above her bed.

She also said she saw her son walking on their ceiling ... an account corroborated by several other witnesses. The mother did everything she could to de-demonize the house -- including building an altar and hiring an exorcist -- but nothing worked and she eventually moved.

Zak tells us, he caught wind of the horrifying tale and made an offer to purchase the home for $35,000 -- the owner was all too willing to sell.

The photo shown above is an actual police photo of the house ... and it's hard to miss what looks like an apparition in the window.

Zak says he's going to live there and document his experience -- "If it's true this home is a portal to hell, then I want to go there and see what happens."

Balls of steel.

Check out the CPS report (below) ... detailing the family's frightening claims.

0131-ghost-demon-launch2

Jayjay

He's such a douche..
I believe in ghosts and can't watch him. Ughh

Carl

How much did they pay you this time TMZ? These "stories" are just thinly veiled advertisements for TV shows that are clearly given to you by the show's publicists. You do this so often it is ridiculous.

RobbieG

That "figure" looks EXACTLY like a Halloween skeleton decoration I have that was filmed out of focus.... hmm, hopefully Zak will be a dokumented case of death and/or murder at the house, he deserves to have his douche bag life ended... he's such a ****y arrogant, *******, all I can think of or picture when he is mentioned is the time he was "possessed", shaking and hitting the wall while yelling at the "demonic spirits" possessing him, lmao... "HEY YOUR A PHONY, YOUR A BIG, FAT PHONY!!" -Family Guy

Chica

Glad it's him and not me.

Hellzy

LIES THIS IS MY OLD HOUSE IN OCTAVIA NEBRASKA MY AUNT LIVES THERE NOW... LIERS!!!!! I must be a demon. Lies lies lies lies!!!!!

Hellzy

Gasp! Unless it's another portal! o_O whatevs

Annette

My Dad used to live in that house when he was a little boy in the late 30 s and he claims there was nothing scary

nikki6

OMG that seriously looks like a ghost in the freaking window!

MissouriMedic

What a load of crap. For the record, I actually do believe in literal, Biblically-defined demons... but this is pure garbage, and I can't believe the hype that this idiotic story is getting. I won't be seeing the movie.

walloopia

Every time I watch this show I hope some entities kick his ass .major D Bag

Kyle

These guys are great at marketing. Obviously there is no such thing as ghosts....lol I laugh when people tell me they believe in this sort of thing.

Sad really....very sad...that people buy into this crap

j

Kind of makes me think he is a non-believer. If the story is true and he is willing to live there, it is no different from putting a loaded gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

wow ew

There's so much more to these types of houses than things that go bump in the night. I wish some serious mediums and other highly spiritual people would get on this case. As for the location all I heard was that it's "near Michael Jackson's childhood home in Gary Indiana". According to Inside Edition. The world is filled with haunted houses like these so I don't know what makes this one stand out...

OK

Can Justin Bieber move in?

tami1215

I read the Indiana State DCFS report. Pages 3 and 4 are especially terrifying.