Mia Farrow

Woody Molested Dylan

And He Knows It [VIDEO]

2/4/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020414_mia_farrow_launch
Woody Allen and his lawyer may be painting Mia Farrow out to be a spiteful bitch for alleging Woody molested her daughter ... but Mia is on tape explaining how Dylan freely opened up about the sexual attack and she says Woody knows in his heart exactly what he did.

Farrow spoke exclusively with Rosanna Scotto -- WNYW Fox 5 anchor -- back in 1992, just after winning a bitter custody fight.

Farrow explains ... when Dylan started opening up about the abuse she spontaneously grabbed a camera and videotaped it.

And ... Farrow explains how she told Dylan that her dad was now her sister's "boyfriend."

CremeBrulee

Mia is nuts but so is Diane Keaton. The allegations are just too detailed. As for Mia finding the naked pics of Soonyi when she was 19...I mean, my God, you know he was grooming her for years! It's not like he came up to her at 19 and said "take your clothes off." Woody is not some back alley trailer trash pedophile. He dated ditzy women who have no credibility and then thought he had died and gone to heaven. Why don't he and his ex girlfriends DAUGHTER have any kids that are NOT Asian? Why two GIRLS? Why not any bio kids? The questions are endless.

Frosticles

This is SO 1992. Move along. It's 0ver 20 years behind us. No story here. None!

Somerville

Maritzka: no, Allen did NOT pass a lie detector test. That was a lie promoted by his defense attorney but no one has ever seen any evidence of the results of the test. This is a very common lie and ploy promoted by defense attorneys, as they know that a lie detector test is not admissible in the court of law.
Funny how you don't mention that both the prosecutor and the judge believed there was abuse

But don't let the real facts get in the way, pal. Shame on you many times for your attacks.

Jon

Look at Mia Farrow....when you have to struggle to this spectacular low to have even one person remember the fact you are still alive, you're a sad, pathetic individual.

News Flash

I love Mia Farrow and always will. I hope I live to see the day that Mia gets to spit on Woody Allen's grave.

MCSquared

1) Woody marries Soon-Yi when he was 56 and she was 21.
2) Mia marries Frank Sinatra when he was 50 and she was 21.
3) But Woody is accused of being a child abuser and Soon-Yi as a victim.
4) Selective vendetta by people who see women as helpless and always victims.......

dontworryaboutit

who, who and who?

joenpfl

I happen to believe it.... he's ****in creepy.. always has been... weirdo too

CremeBrulee

I really think Ronan is Woodys son. If you look at pics from him before he became a man he was hideous. He ended up looking just like his mom in Rosemarys Baby. Lucky for him. Also, Mia is not that bright and nobody would ever call FS stupid, but he lived by his wits and instinct, not his intellect. I believe Ronan went to college around 14, that has to come from Woody. A pedo, but brilliant. That's prob one of the reasons Ronan hates him so much, the humiliation and anger at sharing his blood. You can run, but you can't hide.

Ibelievedillonfarrow

Woody Allen employed very good publicists when this first came to light 20 years ago, and it is clear from reading these comments that they are hard at work again. Do not be fooled. A 28 year old grown woman has confirmed that Woody Allen molested her when she was 7 years old. Meanwhile, Woody Allen is speaking through lawyers only and using the same arguments he used 20 years ago. But she's not 7 anymore. #ibelievedylanfarrow

MCSquared

A twenty-seven year old supposedly recalling a couple of events 20 years previous when a 7 year old.... Highly unlikely, unless there have been 20 years of constant embellishment or accusation made by her mother - a bitter has-been with no future and is so upset that Woody is getting awards and acknowledgement she can never receive herself.....

nof

You'd have to be familiar with this kind of betrayal.

To know the horror Mia and her children have all known.

You'd have had to be called:

"Bitter, wacky, spiteful, vengeful, nuts..."

Six or seven thousand times.

Like she has, like Mia has.

Like I have.

It's almost hard watching or hearing news reports.

Because it brings my own nightmare back.

People that, as Mia states here:

"Know in their hearts..."