Eddie Murphy's Daughters

BOOTIES OUT

We're Lingerie Models Now

2/5/2014 10:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0205_eddie_murphy_daughters_shayne_bria_sexy_models_photos_launch
No wonder Eddie Murphy played the donkey in "Shrek" ... his daughters got ASS.

19-year-old Shayne and 24-year-old Bria -- Eddie's children with ex-wife Nicole Murphy -- recently posed for some lingerie modeling shots and wow ... just wow. They grew up fast.

Bria and Shayne have been aspiring models for a while, for obvious reasons, but this is the first time we've ever seen them like this. No complaints whatsoever.

It's a really tough call ... but we still gotta ask ...

0205_famous_fathers_celebrity_spawn_footer

SheDontCare

At least they look like their mother

PureRadiance

They got a$$ or they are a$$

Janis

Trash...just like their father, why didn't you put a spot on your poll for that. With all that is going on in the world these two pose like that......creepy..lowlifes

Detroit_Allie

hey why not

J.Grimey

On behalf of all sensible sophisticated African Americans, Harvey please get that embarrassment Raquel of your show

Dawn

I have a lot of respect for Eddie. He's an icon. Just sad.

BlackStrokeLong

I wish I could.have both of them.hizzoes together. I'm.harder than a brick right now.

MS.FLOWERBOMB

2 WORDS: THEIR GROW!! so who cares what anyone think their makin their own money and you dnt hear anything about them getting in trouble or mooching of their parents

ctcco

I wonder if either of these chicks considered oh, I don't know, COLLEGE or WORKING FOR A LIVING before exploiting themselves?? Doubtful. Lucky for them airbrushing exists....

BLUE UGLY 💩

1. They aren't that pretty 2. This is tacky and trashy

Lisa

I would have love to know what lingerie company this is. Is this a well known company or trashy company that paid them low to have a chance to see Eddie Murphy's daughters in underwear. Your first job should as a young model should at least be with clothes on so you get respectable clients as your career go on.

Nat Turner

I'm not racist but I think most white women are ugly.

chozen1

Everybody got a opinion about things that dont concern them directly. How bout you start a piggybank and keep your two cents... Real talk!

Clytemnestra

Of course they want to be models: it requires virtually no training and pays damn well. Looks? Hardly matters after hair and make-up get through with you. Flaws? Photoshop till you drop.

Champagne Jayne

I hope these girls push the Kartrashians off the map soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments