« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Magic Johnson

I'm Proud My Son's a 'Rich Kid'

He's Gonna Be a Huge TV Star

2/8/2014 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

020714_magic_johnson_launch
Magic Johnson's son EJ is BLOWING UP as a reality star on "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" ... and the NBA legend tells TMZ Sports he couldn't be PROUDER!!!

In fact, Magic says he thinks the shameless E! reality show will springboard EJ into a TV superstar -- and predicts it won't be long before the kid has his own show.

Magic really couldn't be a more supportive parent -- especially after the way he had EJ's back when his son revealed he's gay.

There's more .. Magic also talks about recently buying the L.A. Sparks and also takes another shot at the Lakers. Check out the clip.

020714_ej_johnson_richkids

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sid

Magic has fooled himself. What is he proud of? What makes EJ3 a star? What is his talents?

Klaus Heisler

Lmao your right he is huge...chubs

🌠 sǝןqqǝd🌠

I really hope none of u haters have kids...what is so wrong with him having so much faith in his kid and high hopes...its called unconditional love and who cares if he's gay

scott

Famous? That's not the first word that comes to mind. More like entitled. Rich kids of BH? I'm guessing Magic is very proud of his sons humility. What a joke

StevenB

There are a ton of good reasons to be proud of your kid, but being on 'reality' tv one of them. That is purely a "He's over 18, what can you do?" reason.

WickedSouL

He is huge thats for sure...

Michelle2ewcute

EJ is my fav, I could watch a whole episode of just him, the first episode barely showed him and I was a little disappointed but it's him that makes the show. I wish he would give me his old outdated handbags for discount, I'll buy them

Joey

Magic has shown that hes a real dude. A lot of parents abandon their kids at birth, and if their son reveals they are gay. Hes incredibly supportive in every way possible, needs to be more people like him in this world.

Vote2012

He is proud he is a rich kid? Is he proud his kid is obese and walks around in a dress and carries a purse?

"give me a break"

yeah he may be rich, but he's also a dick sucking ***got azz queer/homo/pervert/NAMBLA/RETROBATE

traci

omg we had the displeasure of clicking on that show ONCE - that ej was the most annoying little ****er on the show. i would be so embarrassed if my children acted that way. i don't care how old they were, i'd be taking a switch to their butt. if this is what being "rich" does to kids, i'm glad we're an upper middle class family. geesh.

American American American

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE between a HOMOSEXUAL and a GAY? Why do only GAY people "come out"? Where are the Homosexuals, and when are they going to come out and publicly support the GAYs?

Melolady99

Really what do we expect him to day? Hopefully his other kids will make up for EJ being such a disappointment. I'm watching "rich kids of bh" and all I have to say is, I have a new found respect for the kardashians. First thing, There are no kids on this show.

Melolady99

Secondly, everyone is confused. The blond is a secret stud. She bosses her man around like she wants to be the man. The airhead Asian chick needs to quit with that fake valley girl voice. No one really speaks that way anymore. Jonny is an opportunist and well EJ can forget about being famous. He's trying way too hard to be different. None of them act natural. The show won't last.

TPF

Magic is nothing more than an adulterer and definitely is not a role model for anyone.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments