Justin Bieber

Cops Say Video Shows Him

Peeing in Jail Cell

2/11/2014 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0208-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber
is on the offensive after embarrassing video surfaced of him getting patted down in jail following his DUI arrest in Miami Beach -- TMZ has learned, he's now begging for ALL police video to stay out of the public eye ... including footage of him urinating in his jail cell.

The pat down video surfaced last week -- showing Bieber getting the old "spread 'em" routine -- and his lawyers are upset ...  now asking the court to block police from releasing any more footage from the singer's arrest without showing it to them first.

020614_bieber_cell_launch
Not only does the footage paint a negative picture of Bieber -- for obvious reasons -- Bieber's lawyers claim additional video inside the station shows the singer in "various states of undress, which show intimate personal parts" of his body.

And law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the "personal parts" in question are revealed while Bieber urinates in his holding cell.

A source who saw the video tells us, "Justin is seen several times stumbling around while he was taking his tests. As if he had a problem with his balance ... [the video] also shows Justin taking his various tests and eventually taking a piss."

The source adds, "The stumbling and going to the bathroom is obviously reason enough for his attorneys to request it be sealed ... If I was trying to paint a picture that my client was innocent ... I wouldn’t want a video of him stumbling around and looking out of it to go public either."

Not like it's anything we haven't seen before.

0120-sub-justin-bieber-pee-snow

Marcus

Justin sounds like he's into water sports. Golden Shower anyone?

Sargio

If anyone is OK with surveillance videos from jail being released to the public then I have no issue with the NSA spying on you. What a crock, if I am detained and you sell vids of my junk then I will go Muslim on your azzzzzz

HngBlkBtm

Did you hear about the punk who got off for "afuenza" defense? That's JB waiting to happen...

DenverDean

Sorry, but those in-cell videos should remain private. It's not like he did it on a guard or anything like that. Using the facilities ANYWHERE should not be available for public consumption.

AwkwardCheerios

I like how guys are saying how small his dick. Thats why people say his haters are jealous of him because it's true why else would guys care about his dick size. By the way all you have to do is go on Google there are plenty of pics of him in his boxers along with his m&g's with fans and u can see the out lining of his dick it isn't small. But even if it was small he'd still have more women wanting to ride then y'all haters that's whats hilarious though. The dislikes will prove my point :)

missdiva22

this story is much of lies I do not buy it at all sorry I am jb fan

Champagne Jayne

I bet this pee obsessed creep has peed on hookers and strippers as well.

boo boo

HE posts half naked pics of HIMSELF pissing ALL THE TIME!!!! Why stop now?

Kayla

lol still hot who cares that he pees everyone does that :)

Shaken not stirred

Well, I don't understand what he is all bent out of shape about. It's not like we haven't seen him relieve himself before. Seems to be some sort of sick pattern here..... dweeb!!!!

Nobody Special

Hey Beaves,

I see your posting here today. Not too wasted yet I see.

The Video in the Police Station is Public, not Private when you are incarcerated. (That means arrested).

I hope your taking more Roids and Lifting weights, cause your first night in Gen-Pop is going to be hard for you. You will either have to talk into the Mic, or bend over.

I really don't think your Tuff Guy Thug attitude is gonna scare anyone in Prison.
Even the Trannyiest of Queens will own you.
Because your so weak, they may put you in with the Queens for Protection. You will feel right at home there.

Have some fun in the best Prison System California has to offer.

Bonkers

Hey Beiber...Pi$$ off.

Tim C

If urinating in the proper place one should expect some form of privacy. However if urinating like a dog anywhere you please expect to be seen.

tucker

Is Harvey or someone at TMZ a urophiliac? Because the rest of us really aren't concerned with justin Bieber's urination practices.

OK

Perhaps if he went to the bathroom in the toilet like a normal person instead of pissing in public places this would not be a big deal. Someone needs to teach this boy manners.