« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dragging Unconscious Fiancee

After Alleged Mutual Attack [Video]

2/19/2014 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

021914_ray_rice_launch
update_graphic_red_bar
2:01 PM PT -- According to a court summons issued in New Jersey, Rice is accused of knocking Palmer out cold on the night of the attack by "striking her with his hand" inside the casino.

0219-ray-rice-launch-3_4
Update_Graphic_Bar_Grey_Gray
TMZ Sports
has obtained footage of Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his fiancee (who appears to be out cold) out of an elevator in an Atlantic City casino ... moments after cops say they attacked each other on the property.

The footage was shot on February 15th ... right before Rice and his fiancee Janay Palmer were both arrested for assault at the Revel Casino. Cops say they have video which proved both parties attacked each other.

But before the arrest, Ray can be seen trying to lift and move a seemingly unconscious Palmer out of a casino elevator.

While Palmer is sprawled out on the ground, a man in a suit -- who appears to be talking into a security microphone --  approaches the situation and confronts Rice. It's unclear if the man is security, but it sure seems that way.

Moments later, as Palmer seems to regain consciousness, Rice walks away.

Both Rice and Palmer were later arrested and taken to a nearby police station. They've since been released.

Ray's attorney Michael Diamondstein tells us ... he has not seen the video but is adamant, "Neither Ray nor myself will try this case in the media."

He adds, "However, the video that's being posted by TMZ Sports is not the complete event, but is merely the end result of what transpired."

"We'll assure the public that when this matter is fully tried and completed, you'll have a better understanding of what happened and we ask the public to reserve making any judgment until all of the facts come out."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

My2Cents

He doesn't seem like that type of guy, but I'll reserve comment until all the facts come out. This video doesn't prove abuse/assault. I do believe he should have fully picked her up and carried her out of the elevator though. I'm hoping there is more to the story (like she momentarily fell out from drinking or something like that). We shall see....

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Weird .

bonnie bell

Its funny how people can't even believe fotage. Yes trees that fall in the forrest. Really make a nice even if your not there to hear it. Yes there are bad guys out there. A women can't hurt a guy like the stregnth of a man. Walk away call the police.

Charlie

Go Seahawks; you surely wouldn't see any Seahawk treating a woman like this

Karen

This guy is s*** clearly he has just attacked her then he drags he like she is nothing and kicks her like yeah now what. And he tries to run She needs to get out!

ShanesGirl

Maybe she's stone-cold drunk. I mean they r in an Atlantic city casino.

Elle

This story does not give us enough information. We don't even know what kind of attack occurred between the two. It could have been something mild. All I am trying to say is - we do not have enough info. I saw comments about the way he was handling her. The guy is not the tallest or biggest NFL player - how else would he lift her. He may not have knocked her out. He seems to have a good reputation too compared to some athletes so I will not assume the worst about this guy. Also, TMZ said he walked away which was misleading, according to the video he did not seem to leave, he just walked a few steps away, seemingly frustrated, similar to someone who is pacing. Oh boy, one or 2 people commented that he kicked her...I didn't see that. Waw some people are just eager to accuse someone.

Elle

Ok I commented a minute ago but I will admit that I did not see the complaint doc...I just saw it so the justice system will try him & reveal if he was guilty.

getreal

She was drunk and got knocked out because she spit in her own husbands face... end of story...if my husband or wife or any damn body spits in my face I will attempt to knock you out..she should of behaved like a lady and spent his money at the casino and then gave him sum sex after..instead she wanted to be ratchet

Trixielolo77

Any man who is incapable of diffusing an argument with a woman who is clearly unstable, is a complete idiot but any man who feels threatened enough by a woman to actually knock her out, is a f*cking pus*y who needs his manhood bitten off and spit back in his face.

Bubba Shrimp

Ravens thug

OK

People who can't handle their liquor. This is what can happen.

Omnipotent1

Ray Rice is a piece of garbage.

Phylicia

I'm a huge Ravens fan. Shame on you Ray.
Real men don't drag women like rag dolls.
Would you want someone to treat your mom or daughter that way.
Look deep inside for the cause of your anger.

david 183

All the facts have to come out first. From what I saw it looked like she was passed out drunk. Im sure they both need therapy. Nobody should be putting there hands on anybody else except for self defense. Doesn't look good for either of them. But I do hope she was drunk and he didn't knock her out.