Robin Thicke

Cancels Concert

Cherokees Screwed Again

2/24/2014 10:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0224-robin-thicke-casino-getty-01
Robin Thicke just backed out on the Cherokee Indians -- canceling his concert at a casino in North Carolina on the heels of his separation from Paula Patton.

Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort announced Monday night that his Tuesday night show was being postponed "due to unforeseen circumstances" ... aka ... dude's got trouble on the home front.

This makes three straight concerts Thicke has canceled. As we previously reported ... he pulled the plug on shows Friday and Saturday last week -- purportedly for vocal problems -- but it's clear now he was most likely dealing with his marriage.

As for the Cherokee gig ... all ticket holders can keep their seats until the show is rescheduled (sorry scalpers).

Cool Papa

File this under Least Surprising Celebrity Breakups. We all saw the Blurred Lines video.

BLUE UGLY 💩

No live performance of that rape song with the beat ripped off of Marvin Gaye, sorry

Rigby

Scalpers.. Wtf racist

xforged

This *** is breaking news? What about Harold Ramis dying? This site is ****ing pathetic.

DiM

I heard it was because Thicke wanted over twice the amount$ the venue was willing to pay.

Jen

Canceling? Canceled? Are you in dire need of an online proofreader? It just so happens that I am available for the job. Seriously. Call me.

Berserk

Harvey wishes it was him and not Miley twerking all over Robin's junk.

Mark

My girlfriend's best friend's daddy's uncle baby mommas, grandmas sons wife's sister inlaw makes 10k per year!

NikkiLeeBertonifor

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do>>>> NOOBJOBS.COM

bkblueknight

youre so funny with that scalpers comment racist

Umanyways

Ummmm he had one if the hugest hits of the year last year and he's performing there? How about arenas? Amphitheaters? Fire his management.

Yurra Knutz

Butt grabs can eff things up

shanta588

Poor indians they got ****ed over by the white man again. Lol

anonymous

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (Cecilia Jane Conn) (search facebook) when he practically raped her after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002 - (Jane has pictures and proof of her in their bedroom, pictures of private parties they threw for family and close friends. Jane also has pictures of her with Robin Thicke and Paula. I've seen them, there are a lot and some are intimate. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is CeciliaJane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, he was determined to take what he wanted from me... an did against my will" says Jane. In the end Robin threatened Jane "you better not tell anyone, not even Paula because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?". Jane agreed not to tell anyone and he let her go back to the guest room she was staying the night in and told her "now go clean yourself up honey, I made quite a mess all over you". "I have lived with this shame and secret for nearly 16 years" conveys Jane. So Robin Thicke has a long history of cheating, but understand, the blonde student with the mirror ass grab was not the first incodent. Robin and Paula's FAUX relationship and their FAKE monogamy was realized all the way back in 1999 when Paula told Jane she was a lesbian and said just had just sex with a girl the night before while Robin watched". Paula has come onto Jane Bordeaux in the past and on many occasions, but Jane just wanted to remain 'just friends' because Paula was in a relationship with Robin. Which only enhanced Paula's growing sexual frustration towards Jane Bordeaux. Paula and Jane Bordeaux were so close that they have even taken a bath together in what was her and Robin's bedroom bathroom. It's all true. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have both been lying to the public for many years about their sham marriage, all for their image's sake. It's gross. As Robin became more famous, so did she riding his coat tales and had the benefit of getting offered movie roles due to who she was married to. THAT is the real and ONLY reason Paula said she did not mind the cheating rumors and Miley. It's not really cheating when your telling your husband it's okay to sleep with other people and you as his wife sleep with other people too. Jane Bordeaux said she will take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't beleive me, just ask her... or GOOGLE IT! Ask Johnny Lopez @thejohnnylopez who used to work for TMZ - he used to work with (Cecilia Jane Conn) aka Jane Bordeaux when they both worked at Disney with Paul Patton. Jane is telling the truth now because she no longer wants to harbor this horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide the truth or to protect old friends who have always been phoney on many levels. I am not going to lie for them anymore". I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did indeed force himself on Cecilia Jane Conn at his home in his music studio at night, on Blue Jay Way, while Paula Patton was asleep downstairs. There is so much more to this story that it is gross.

MrHarryBawls2016

Robin will be scheduled to play at children's birthday parties in 6 months.

It pays the bills.