Justin Bieber

Stumbles in DUI Jail Video

Cops Think It's Smoking Gun

2/26/2014 11:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022614_bieber_jail_launch
Here it is ... the footage of Justin Bieber in jail last month following his DUI arrest ... the same footage Bieber tried to keep out of the public eye ... but it may actually HELP him.

The video shows Bieber taking a sobriety test while inside the jail facility -- trying to walk a straight line.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... this particular clip is their best evidence Bieber was under the influence -- because he misses a couple steps -- but we gotta be honest ... it's not THAT bad. Watch the video and judge for yourselves.

As we reported, Justin's lawyers tried to block the release of the footage -- after video surfaced of him getting patted down in jail -- but the judge told them to pound sand.

J4X

Does his mom pick out his clothes too or just his pills? He dresses like an idiot.

traitorwithinme

Baggy shorts and clown shoes that don't fit him. I can see why he stumbles. I would.

JR

Somebody needed to smack that hood off his head! Lesbiman!

EastCoastChopper

The hard part of the test (for weed and non alcohol buzz) is the - close your eyes, tilt head back, arms extended and touch the tip of your nose with fore-finger (index) when the cops say - right....left....etc. most stoners will rock to and fro and miss the nose. The walk and turn is easy...I do it on a 12 pack 2 easy.

twocentz

I hate Beiber. But I must say Prosecutors have nothing on him in this particular situation. But that doesn't make him innocent. We all know he drinks. And drives. Drives wrecklessly. And experiments with drugs. He's more than likely gonna outgrow this phase before he gets seriously busted. Even though he won't get seriously caught and busted for his behavior, I think it will impact his music, creativity and business sense. Look at what happened to CB... he got ****y, got caught up in trying to be a badass and his music completely flopped.

Alia

you are joking right ? He failed it he stumbled all over the place

Tazbiddibo

I dislike the biebs but I don't think this proves anything

Champagne Jayne

This is evidence? Does Officer Doofey off of Scary Movie run this Police Department?

dannylindnb

it's not about the stumbling, kids, it's about what happens in the last five or so seconds of the clip. come on :)

DEM_67

Hey, I don't like JB anymore than most of you. However, I don't believe this video is of any smoking gun either. If anything, it looks to me as if JB is just killing time while they're waiting for something, and the officer obviously isn't really that involved by watching JB walk back and forth either; the officer is on his phone texting and then puts his hands in his jacket casually...but what is he texting...hmmm?

Dave

He's fiiiine! Just keep him USA

dannylin

Rlandry

Perhaps tripped over his baggy pants

Joey

Honestly I hate this little turd but why is the police letting this footage out, isn't it against the law?

ALLIEKAT9090