Justin Bieber

Drug Use Out of Control in ATL

2/27/2014 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_bieber_house_tmz_getty
Justin Bieber
is going harder than ever on sizzurp and weed since living in Atlanta ... multiple friends involved in his life tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin has had an alarming problem with sizzurp for well over a year, and he's been a big fan of weed for a long time.  But since moving to Atlanta, we're told he's "constantly high" ... rarely leaving the house.  As one source said, "Drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever."

When Justin lived in L.A. he had a schedule set up by people connected to his business.  Since moving to Atlanta, he has no schedule and no rules.

Some of the people in Bieber's life that have confronted him about his drug use have been pushed away since Bieber made his move.  And we're told -- one by one -- Bieber is removing people he says have "ratted" him out over his drug use.

Justin does spend a fair amount of time in the studio in Atlanta ... working on hip hop ... but we're told rarely is he sober during those sessions.  And the thing is ... that's part of the rap game.

0123_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

She's baaaack

I usually say something like "It's only weed, for God's sake" but in this case it's Bieber so I hope he has to pay a maximum legal price for it, if this story is even true. Other than that, the above picture of him with the raised eyebrows and doofus look on his face coupled with the pubic hair catepillar on hi top lip is his most nauseating picture.

natasha1976

I'm so tired of these drug addict stories. Do me a favor TMZ, just let me know when he's dead.

Everyone just needs to relax...

I hear that he smokes all that weed to deal with his ongoing vaginal infection.

FerD

If this is true it makes me sad because I did the same thing at that age except I didn't call it "lean" I called it I don't want to withdrawal from the 30 Vicodin I take a day so I'm gonna drink this codeine cough syrup instead. Opiates are NO joke so weed should be the least of people's worries. It's hell getting off of them An I wouldn't wish the detox on the devil. I wouldn't even wish it on Beiber.

John T.

Leave the bony punk alone and he'll OD and it will be over. Looks like he has 5 hairs on his face now.

An Opinion

Who else is TIRED of hearing about this idiot? Everyone knows he is going to get away with it all. I would love to never read a story about this guy until he's in jail or deported.

queenE

He looks like a prepubescent girl with a mustache! What a fruitcake!

think101

GET HELP young man, your not the first and you won't be the last. Remember Americans love second chances.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

lmao... he has no idea of what awaits him behind those prison walls and doing push-ups are not going to help.

Sheldon Siegel

Finally, someone that can make Atlantans long for the days when General Sherman visited.

cj

He had a schedule for getting high? LMAO. Easy to see why they called it dope. lol

Nay

TMZ stop calling it sizzzurp please. Its not 1999! & using phrases like he is in the studio working on hiphop? Whoever wrote the article sounds like an angry parent than s media journalist. Just say the kids on drugs, & he is in the studio. I hope he gets help & gets healthy, but my doubts are high based on passed teen star outcomes. But TMZ your keeping up w/ him & his drug struggle doesnt help. Almost like you have a personal vendetta against the kid. Which honestly makes me more empathetic for him versus hateful. We all know hes a douche but hes been rich since like what 12-13? Just leave him alone, i'm tired of seeing the same redundant stories about him.

Dave

Die young and leave a good looking corpse. Hopefully.

sue

ahhh...and he is such a role model to preteens and young teens........it's up to the parents' of those "teens".
but whose got time for dat ???????????????

G

Hey Harvey, why should we care what this kid puts in his body? Enough already.