McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

fastdriver

Somebody ALWAYS looking for something for nothing! Aren't the napkins in McDonalds out on the table with the other utensils to begin with? Why did he have to get the manager involved to begin with?

msmarines

****t atleast he got a napkin, sometimes I dont even get my order right and ill be luckii if I got that ONE napkin hes suing for. Lol smh

Vote2012

He should not be eating at McDonalds anyway, that food will kill you, plus he could be turned into the food police for eating fatty greasy food.

Vote2012

Is it now against the law to say You People? Is that now in the rule book? I missed that so I guess I am a racist?

Mr. Rictus

There should be a huge penalty for frivolous lawsuits like this.

sherrig71

Like the worker said " you people " seriously! Seriously! Suing over a napkin? What a joke! If he is awarded a dime this country is the worst country in the world!

stinky mcgee

Well, unless I remember to tell them I want new fries, my McD's mixes old hollow cold fries with just made fries. I'd like to sue them. What's that litigator's phone number?

nick

Hahahahaha...five has

ACE DEUCEY

If I was the judge, I'd award the man three napkins but have him pay McDonalds' court fees.

Joe the plumber

And we thought suing for being stupid enough to spill hot coffee in your lap was frivolous...

Carl Fredricksen

óbámá: "if I had a son, he would've been denied an extra napkin too. I've assigned Holder & the DOJ to investigate McDonalds for HATE crimes..."

wendilisblue

well they have been cheesy with their napkins lately. hahahhah seriously "mental anguish"...and then serious lawsuits are penalized as a result of such frivolousness

Jeff

"Murica. Home of the frivolous lawsuit

JuanitaVelez

Ever think You People refers to the idiots that go to McDonalds on a daily basis causing issues over napkins?

zombie

What kind of McDonald's did he go to? At the ones I go to they have napkin dispensers by the ketchup and soda area.