McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

NE1

McDonald's got one of my cheeseburgers wrong a few years ago, and I just realized that's the main trigger of all the problems in my life, so I would also like 1.5 million.

JJ

Sounds typical. People think with the miserable man in the white house, they can do anything

Carl Fredricksen

We all know "you people" refers to idiot óbámá voters, dumb uneducated, ignorant, douche-bags, which included: blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, etc...

Tunabandito12

He should have went into the restroom and got some tp or to towels . . But then that would have been a lot of walking for this poor man .

Ann

pleqse don't give this idiot a penny1

cb

Is this entertainment news although if he wins his suit he will become the King of Arleta, that maybe notable.

Joe

He just wants to get paid.

shewentwhoa

This guy right here...

TheeSlut

Really shouldn't someone wait for a big time lawsuit to use the race card...napkins really.

andrewlala

I hope tmz follows this story but we all know tmz only follows stories about gay news to satisfy their pro gay stance. Btw I'm gay.

willhowcoop

How has an idiotic lawsuit about a napkin by a sociopath turned into a political debate? My god people are stupid.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Damn, the Manager was right.

chicago_animal

As soon as the story said "who is black" I lost interest cause its just a black man using race to get something.

Bob

Was his name Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? I am betting he is representing himself as no lawyer worth a crap would accept this

RyogaVee

What does him being black have anything to do with this?