McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

Mel

This is what's wrong with America. Everyone's looking for a free payout. I hope they do give him 1.5 million napkins. haha. That'd be funny! But seriously, how does he justify suing for 1.5 million over a napkin?

twhiting9275

LOL mental anguish!
Some people's kids these days, so sloppy they need a napkin to eat their food!

Jules Destaing

Are they sure this wasn't Kanye West ?

Penas2

Someone tell TMZ that there website is not Yahoo News. What? I come to read about celebrity not frivolous lawsuits.

Suxtobehim

Undue mental anguish all because you got one freakin' napkin and someone mumbled something that could be taken as racist? Give me a break!

my 2 cents

I want to see the video tape for this one !

Miss k

The guy should find a job , I am pretty sure the judge is going to dismissed the case lol

nottellingyou

What a lazy effing waste of a human being! Sick lazy mooch

Celeste

Time to leave this planet. Jeez.

muricaaa11111

I hope they counter for lawyer fees and make him pay

my 2 cents

Harvey -pull some strings and get Judge Judy to take this case.

She'll have him strapped into Old Sparky the minute he opens his mouth.

KaliaaMariee

This story should actually be on clumsycrooks.com a website known for sharing stupid people/criminals and what they do...this mf is dumb -_-

rsmik

award him a million napkins

rebati22

America's got issues….

sfrandiver

Harvey are you going to get hired on as a consultant?