Robin/Paula

Split Triggered By Antics with Miley

2/27/2014 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_robin_thick_miley_vma_getty
Robin Thicke'
s marriage fell apart when he dry humped Miley Cyrus on stage before a national audience ... humiliating his wife.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ ... Paula Patton felt "utterly disrespected" when Robin virtually simulated sex with Miley the night of the VMAs.  We're told after the performance Paula got into a blow-out argument with Robin, telling him he insulted her before a huge national TV audience.

What really pissed Paula off is that the performance was a total surprise.  Miley improvised the raunchy part without warning, but Robin played along ... and that enraged Paula.

Sources say Paula went nuclear when she saw pictures surface of her hubby at one of the after-parties grabbing a woman's ass ... virtually digging inside.

We're told things never got better after that.  They argued constantly and Paula was furious Robin continued to party at clubs with various women ... pictured at times getting very cozy.

It reached the point of no return last week -- at least for Paula.  As we reported ... Robin is pulling out all the stops to change her mind, but we're told she wants out of the marriage.

0227_robin_miley_performance_pics_footer_v2

OG

That's sad, he lost his beautiful wife over that classless SKANK!

Kelly

Rock & roll Paula, you could do better on Skid Row.

Jane

He would have to be crazy to let his beautiful wife go over this UGLY little Tart.

Annie

By looking at a certain area, it doesn't look like HE was turned on, but the dancing antics could be considered disrespectful to a wife.

Matt Lande

This is utterly ridiculous if it's true. It was a performance and he rolled with what was happening. I think she was simply looking for a way out.

KLAW

Take care Paula! I'm here for you!

GG

When a girl at a party pushed her nipple in my face, my girlfriend , now my fiancé, asked me if I would like to invite her over for a little fun?. IE Paula is a simply jealous idiot who is clearly insecure and simply minded. That incident shouldn't even have been on the radar. He's an actor, publicly visual to everyone, AND WTF did she think he should do, push Miley away and say that's a bad girl!!!. You can look at things in many ways. A recent article I read in a popular NY magazine discussed how simply minded and ignorant women are when they leave men because of ordinary, genetic , biological male behavior like flirting or even a little promiscuity. He needs to find someone with a brain and a normal EGO.

sonnybabe59

Who would want to get close to this dumb ass after he's been with Cyrus, and we all know.

Annie

Well, body parts say he wasn't turned on, but I can understand his wife feeling disrespected.If he did something other than this, I understand the split.
I don't understand Miley.

Linda

Sure hope Miley is proud of herself for causing a marriage to crumble by doing what she did to Robin Thicke on stage in front of everyone....yet, I wonder WHY he would allow that kinda behavoir or be part of an oh so RAUNCHY show with Miley Cyrus? She is disgusting. Cannot blame the wife for being upset but to divorce over it? She needs to get over herself and move on. Miley ain't worth anything to Robin I am sure...or at least would like to think that. I wonder.....did more happen behind doors than we all know about for his woman to want to divorce him? Hmmmm?

Valerie

Robin has begun to be sucke din by the fame. Hanging out with the "industry boys" and All the tricks in the club they cavort with who are vying for their 15 mins of fame . these women dont give a damn about his marriage. in their minds, if they could be seen in aninfamous pic, it could be the start of their "career". I thought Paula's response to the Miley debacle was odd as Miley too is just like the tricks in the club with the sudden change in her performance with him trying to amp uo her career. I hope she feels throroughly FU now.

Kenneth Cornett

He might know talent but he darn sure don't know women especially the one he is married to.FOOL

Kenneth Cornett

He might know talent but he darn dont know anything about women especially the one he is married.FOOL

Mike

And wifey wasn't pissed over the topless shoot for "Blurred Lines" ?? Those women I would worry about...Miley Psychorus...not so much...

Clark2149

I am available for Paula...anytime ! :)