Robin/Paula

Split Triggered By Antics with Miley

2/27/2014 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_robin_thick_miley_vma_getty
Robin Thicke'
s marriage fell apart when he dry humped Miley Cyrus on stage before a national audience ... humiliating his wife.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ ... Paula Patton felt "utterly disrespected" when Robin virtually simulated sex with Miley the night of the VMAs.  We're told after the performance Paula got into a blow-out argument with Robin, telling him he insulted her before a huge national TV audience.

What really pissed Paula off is that the performance was a total surprise.  Miley improvised the raunchy part without warning, but Robin played along ... and that enraged Paula.

Sources say Paula went nuclear when she saw pictures surface of her hubby at one of the after-parties grabbing a woman's ass ... virtually digging inside.

We're told things never got better after that.  They argued constantly and Paula was furious Robin continued to party at clubs with various women ... pictured at times getting very cozy.

It reached the point of no return last week -- at least for Paula.  As we reported ... Robin is pulling out all the stops to change her mind, but we're told she wants out of the marriage.

0227_robin_miley_performance_pics_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BeiberVegasHoHo

Tiger Woods part deux!

Googie

Didn't Robin stop to think his wife could not overlook his public bad behavior? If that's what he did in public, his wife & everyone can just imagine what went on behind closed doors.

MILK

hey guys I got a new name for her MILEY VIRUS LOL ...?

DiM

LIES. Perfermers do c.rap like this on-stage all of the time. It's not like they were really into one another. Robin has cheated on his wife numerous times. And he is possesive. That is why they are splitting.

datruth

This is what happens in today's society when men sees women ONLY as sex objects and women the likes of Beyonce, Rhianna & Miley obliges by gyrating and prancing around half naked... With that been said, Thicke's bulging crotch in those jail house tight pants did not diminish the CREEP factor.

bkblueknight

what a dummy. but what the hell was all that 'open marriage' talk she was spewing? was it her trying to save face?

Champagne Jayne

Mileygate.

LunarJunk

Don't blame Miley for his actions. This is BS

lcmb

She is mart to leave the hound dog by the side of the road.

I'm Awesome admit it

Damn if you lose your marriage to this ugly broad miley smh Paula is way too beautiful to fool around on

zzyzx

It had 100% to do with him grabbing that girls ass and 0% to do with him dancing with that llama toothed jack ass. Nice one trying to link the story to Miley for extra clicks.

spader

Kind of not his fault if that is the reason.

Yes, I'm That Leah

Robin has no respect for Paula. He chose fame over his family.

ifthetruthhurtsdontdobadthings

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (Cecilia Jane Conn) (search for her fan page on Facebook) when he practically raped Jane after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002 - (Jane has pictures and proof of her in their bedroom, pictures of private parties they threw for family and close friends. Jane also has pictures of her with Robin Thicke and Paula. I've seen them, there are a lot and some are intimate. They were obviously good friends at one point in time the photos are hard evidence that prove that. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is CeciliaJane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She was so close with them that she had slept at their home on many occasions and some times days at a time. She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I remember I was trying to push his body off of me and I said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, i said no but he wouldn't stop. He flipped me around and positioned me the way he wanted me. I was drugged, very loopy and could barely move my arms. He was determined to take what he wanted from me... and did against my will" says Jane. I would have never willing cheated with him on Paula, that is just not something I would do to any friend, period. Robin was in complete control of me. When he was done, he quickly threatened Jane "you better not tell anyone what I did to you, not even Paula" because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?" She out of fear agreed not to tell anyone and he let her go back to the guest room she was staying the night in and told her "now go clean yourself up honey, I made quite a mess all over you". In the end She locked herself in the guest bedroom but awoke to Robin standing over her in the dark. Robin had come into the room from a side door that leads directly outside by using a key to the room she was staying in and he told her again "you better not tell anyone". Jane had no idea he could even get into the room through the other door. At that point she knew Robin had ruined her relationship with Paula. "I thought she would blame me if I told her. I just removed myself from her life and stopped returning her calls because I did not want to hurt her. I have lived with this shame and secret for nearly 16 years. I realize now after talking with a friend that it is not my fault that happened to me. If she is mad at me for something he did to me, then that is really weird. I was a really good friend to her but I was afraid to tell her or anyone" conveys Jane. So Robin Thicke has a long history of cheating, but understand, the blonde student with the mirror ass grab was not the first incident. Robin and Paula's FAUX relationship and their FAKE monogamy was realized all the way back in 1999 when Paula told Jane she was a lesbian or bisexual and said just had just sex with a girl the night before while Robin watched". Paula has come onto Jane Bordeaux in the past and on many occasions, but Jane just wanted to remain 'just friends' because Paula was in a relationship with Robin. Which only enhanced Paula's possible growing sexual frustration towards Jane Bordeaux. Paula and Jane Bordeaux were so close that they have even taken a bath together in what was her and Robin's bedroom bathroom. It's all true. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have both been lying to the public for many years about their sham marriage, all for their image's sake. It's gross. As Robin became more famous, so did she riding his coat tales and had the benefit of getting offered movie roles due to who she was married to. THAT is the real and ONLY reason Paula said she did not mind the cheating rumors and Miley. It's not really cheating when your telling your husband it's okay to sleep with other people and you as his wife sleep with other people too. Jane Bordeaux told my friend she would take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't believe me, just ask her........ or GOOGLE IT! Jane told the truth to a friend who told me and a few other friends told everyone everything. Jane is furious that everyone knows now. I guess that is my fault and a few other big mouthed friends. But I don't care. Teh only thin Jane is guilty if is telling the truth. She only spoke up because she no longer wanted to harbor that horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers when she knows they are both lying to everyone and may not get divorced. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide the truth or to protect old friends. I tried to reach out to Paula, but I know she would believe him over me just like all the others who came forward" Jane told my friend. I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did indeed force himself on Jane Bordeaux at his home in his music studio at night on Blue Jay Way while Paula Patton was allegedly asleep downstairs, or was she watching? I GOOGLED it and it turns out other women said Paula likes to watch him have sex with other women. It has been reported that Paula often cheated on him too with men and women. So stop promoting the pity party for her. She lied and cheated too. They were both in an open marriage. There is so much more to this story that it is gross. Jane Bordeaux's song 'EROTICATION' could be loosely based on the night Robin forced himself on her. I'm not sure. The song is very dirty. You can listen to that song for more details.

cristiana

I dont know why he is trying so hard to stay married. he clearly wants to live like he is single!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments