« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dailyn

How sexy how about another video

Amber Blonski

This is considered racy??? Has anyone looked at the television lately? I have seen more skin on tv!

muricaaa11111

She very obviously posted the photos. Herself. She played the Miley card but tried playing a victim at the same time.

SirKevin

Oh the joys of miscegenation. She should be happy she was not murdered.

Chad Ford

I believe that Andre wasn't the one who leaked the pics BUT this looks bad for him. Especially if he was the only one that she sent the pics too. This is a horrible situation for Jeanette. Bitch or not, no one deserves to be humiliated like this .

richard

old news, she's still after the PR. Pretty well sicko it myself. Marry the dude, give us a brake.

Richtofenspistol

Too bad it wasnt Ariana Grande selfies. I watch Sam & Cat with my kid and PRETEND im not paying attention when Cat comes on. I dont think JM has anything to be embarrassed about tho. Its not like she had a 3rd nipple.

justsayin

I feel like a dirty old man, but i am NOT dead yet...I'd have to give her the two-part theology course...she'd learn how many ways to cry out, "oh GOD!"

BKMart

Nice rack...

lowie

Hope you pounded that tang bro,

bob

she has turned into a real pig gosh does it ever stop

blizzdog

What's sick about the hole thing why is a young white chick ****ing a ****ing older big for what a east won't let my kids watch her anymore

blizzdog

What a waste of a good white chick having sex with a lot older nig I'll never let my kids watch her again sad real sad

mussidie

that's what she gets for dating a ******

mussidie

I used to think she was cute as hell. Now she just another used up young ****.