« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sally

Idiot. If you don't want it out there, don't send it!! When are people going to learn. It's the same as putting something in writing. DON'T DO IT!! Sorry, but if you send photos of yourself to someone, expect to see them on the internet, I don't care who you are!!

Mama3

How old this girl anyways she looks like a kid!

powerfulStuff

Lets just say it really was him. Okay so she knew him for not very long and sent pictures like that and then very publicly made fun of him after she dumped him. Well that was a very dumb thing to do on her part smh

crazycanuk

She sent him that picture from a week fling that she didn't even feel sparks over? Ummm... She probably isn't the smartest cookie out there. Something smells fishy

I'm Awesome admit it

Hey her body is nice at least and when I heard about 'leaker photos' I thought naked these pictures are basically sexy pics that damn near every celeb does

KaliaaMariee

Like i said before this chick is only looking for attention... She needs to stop didn't nobody tell her to send him that after a week of "going out" that goes to show you she was already up to something i still feel bad for this guy

Girl-Matrix

I think she leaked it. i also think she purposely attacked him so he would look like the culprit. Now she gets noticed and looks like the 'poor' victim.

Dead@27

Nothing else for her to do now that Dan Schneider
has moved on to his next under-age conquest.

MJR

cute girl, no clue who she is, but she looks awfully young

warriorpoet

Nice body..but kind of a butter face

GagasTootsieRoll

Whoever smelt it dealt it . She def leaked her own pics for publicity . Who here knew she existed before now ? Same with Vanessa Hudgens . These Silly Disney kids !

Kitty Pussy Cat

she looks HOT !! but thats what she gets for opening her big mouth about any details of whatever happened between them. Dumb broad

Kristin

Of course he leaked them, I love Jeanette but what she did was wrong, and what goes around comes around.

TMP

Based on the fact that she had no issues admitting that she used him because she thought 'he was a big deal'.... it wouldn't surprise me if she leaked them herself. She seems to like the attention that comes with breaking up with a big star and since he didn't take the bait last time, she's trying something new. Doesn't seem like he's going to bite this time either...

Nicoleasm

Im confused. She says she thought he was pathetic, didn't like him, and broke up with him after a few days...but yet she sends him a half naked selfie?