Tyga

Pulls Pack of Chicks with Sick Maybach

(And Brags About It)

3/4/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030414_tyga_launch_v2
Tyga's $2 million luxury car made him the Pied Piper of thirsty chicks outside a nightclub last night ... and the video is awesome!

Tyga couldn't resist bragging about his customized Maybach 62 S Landaulet outside DBA nightclub in West Hollywood -- yelling, "$2 million car n***a!"

He added a jab at Birdman too ... for only dropping $1.5 mil on a similar ride.

But money aside ... the best part of the clip is watching the crowd of hot babes following Tyga and his Maybach out of the parking lot -- one of 'em desperately trying to give him her number.

Frankly, we can't understand why Tyga would ever get out of this car.

STFU

IRS will coming call next. 2M on a car , can't get any dumber than that.
Bet , he doesn't own a home . I never heard of the midget . Just another washed up , all ready/soon to be broke rapper.

billy

I guess he had to much lime in the coconut

Rigby

"Chicks" more like Groupie hoes. Haha

Observer

Can't buy CLASS no matter how much some have I guess, huh *****?

What? Equal opportunity no?

Black Adam

Tmz always delete's my comments for saying negro. Yet I see n***** all over the place in other peoples comments. I'm getting pissed off now. What idiot is editing the comment? I'm black and I can't say negro? Try it one more time tmz, just try it.

Areader

That thing is hocked to the hills!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

So, in a year he's going to be 500 grand plus interest deeper in the hole than he would have to be? He'll have to file his Chapter 11 a week earlier than the other rapper then?

BTW, these "thirsty chicks" look like walking Cipro ads. The repo guys should wear hazmat suits when they come for the slut magnet. If that's what a $2 mil car gets him, what does he have to spend to get to bang a halfway presentable female member of the human species? The Apollo Program budget?

Burnzy

Lol I'm loving how he ignores the razi. Dudes stunting in a 2 million dollar car. You think he actually handles his finances? He has no idea what the hell taxes are.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3