Porsha Williams

Divorce Didn't Ruin Me ...

I'm Dating a Rich African Dictator's Son

3/13/2014 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0312_porsha-Stewart_Teodoro-Nguema-Obiang-Mangue_getty_landovPorsha Williams isn't wanting for cash after her ex-husband screwed her over in their divorce -- sources tell TMZ, she's now knocking boots with the exorbitantly wealthy son of an African dictator ... notorious for human rights violations.

According to sources, Porsha has been seeing 42-year-old Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea ... since 1979.

Mbasogo (the father) is known as one of Africa's most brutal and corrupt rulers -- not only for having his predecessor executed and political opponents tortured, but for pillaging his own country's oil wealth ... while its people live in abject poverty.

And his son is reaping the benefits -- living like a king in Malibu and all around the world.

We're told Mangue (the son) has been showering Porsha with expensive gifts for the last month -- Louboutin shoes, Chanel ... even a Rolls Royce -- and Porsha has been posting photos of the gifts on Instagram.

0312_porscha_present_sub_instagram
Sources say the romance is pretty new ... but it's escalating fast -- we're told Mangue is currently looking to buy Porsha a multimillion-dollar house in ATL.

We reached out to Porsha's conscience for comment -- so far, no word back.

OK

Is that a tranny?

thewad

Maybe he'll buy her that train from the underground railroad. Smh

leswilliams12005@yahoo.com

Very happy for her

billson1234

He's an idiot

August

I can't wait to read about her being buried alive, and millions of people saying "WE TOLD YOU SO".

IKnowthismuch

TMZ, it's time for you to apolozie to Porsha. Betcha you won't!!!

Porsha Stewart may be moving on from former husband Kordell after the pair finalized their divorce in December, but that doesn't mean the Real Housewives of Atlanta star has a new man in her life.

From E! Online....................

While a new TMZ report claims the Bravo beauty has been seeing 42-year-old Teodoro Ngeuma Obiang Mangue, who is the son of Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, the President of Equatorial Guinea and an abuser of human rights, according to Amnesty International, Stewart herself exclusively tells E! News she has never even met the man who she has been accused of dating.

"The TMZ report is completely false! I do not know Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, nor have I ever dated him," the reality star tells E! News in an exclusive statement. "When there is someone special in my life whom I wish to share I will let you all know. It has been rumored that I am dating many people."

Stewart added: "I am not focused on dating at the moment but rather the debut of my new single, "Flatline" available on Itunes on March 17th."

The celeb shared her feelings over her newly single status in an Instagram post on Dec. 5, writing "Today is the 1st Day of the rest of my LIFE" #blessed #lovinglife #favored #free," along with a graphic that read, "The future is exciting."

But her outlook wasn't always so optimistic, as Porsha admitted to being both heartbroken and blind sighted by her split, although she remained strong in the wake of her struggle.

"Divorces feel like a death in the family," Stewart told costar Kandi Burruss during an emotional episode of the hit show which aired back in November. "It's the ending of something that I wanted for the rest of my life."
However, with the support of her family and friends, the stunner has persevered and seems to be in a much better place than ever.

Not only has she been sharing sexy Instagram shots of herself, but she also recently reposted an inspirational message courtesy of Burruss which read, "When you have a dream or goal there will always be someone talking negative about it. When you make it happen, that same hater will be smiling in your face or somewhere still hating because you accomplished it without them...believe me I know! Go for your dreams & shock the world!"

Porsha and Kordell tied the knot on May 21, 2011. They have no children together.

—Reporting by Beth Sobol

Observer

Wait, there's a term for that....

Oh yea, 'PROSTITUTE'

Gifts in exchange for character, Hmmm.....?

Guess she skipped the C's and straight for the G's

she1072002

She is dumb anyway so all she has going for herself are her booty and maybe her face. Check out my internet radio host tonight at 6:30pm. on www.blogtalkradio.com/ Reaality TV. We will be talking today about "Love, Why is is so difficult to find?"

MrsK

..who cares about corruption and human rights when you can push a Rolls... People will do anything to appear wealthy......

no_srsly

What WIKI says about his father: "Abuses under Obiang have included "unlawful killings by security forces; government-sanctioned kidnappings; systematic torture of prisoners and detainees by security forces; life threatening conditions in prisons and detention facilities; impunity; arbitrary arrest, detention, and incommunicado detention."

BReal

What Porsha needs to do is GET A JOB and GET A LIFE. She is using other people for benefits. That doesnt always last hun!

tori

Go Porsha! Shhe deserves it. But watch out I heard these people are cannibals

tori

This is who I thought Kenya was dating. I'm sure her african dont have this dudes money lol

Nayners57

She's a stupid woman.

Ms. Lady B

What a dumb ass woman please don't place her in the black woman category, clearly she's in the lazy ass, no education having, lay on my back then divorce, golddigger club. A league of there own, how can she say Hosea Williams is her grandfather and date a man whose father is a well known dictator. I guess she likes being beat, maimed, tortured. A complete sellout, anything to keep up with the Jones'.