Steve-O

Oh I'm Sorry ...

I Didn't See Any 'No Backflip' Signs On This Bridge

3/18/2014 10:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031814_steve_o_launch_v2
Steve-O
insists police should be THANKING him for doing a high-flying backflip off a San Antonio bridge this weekend -- into four feet of water -- telling TMZ, thanks to him, the entire city now knows ... that bridge should really have "no diving" signs on it.

San Antonio police are currently investigating the incident -- a rep for the SAPD tells us, they're trying to determine how Steve-O should be punished ... because backflipping off that bridge isn't just illegal, it's extremely dangerous.

But Steve-O says that's BS -- telling us, it's dangerous because the city never posted signs on the bridge, warning people that the water below is only 4 feet deep.

He adds, "They've given no indication that people shouldn't jump, and done nothing to warn anyone about the serious dangers of that shallow water. Very irresponsible, indeed."

Steve-O says his video -- shot for his new YouTube channel -- has raised awareness about the dangers of San Antonio bridge jumping ... and he should be rewarded.

Berta

It a bridge. You walk across it you don't jump off it. Any jack a knows that.

Dane

Why do y'all even care so much. I think you commenters are the jack asses for tripping out about irrelevant sh*t like this.

ariesalyson

Government makes too many laws against our freedom. Jump at your own risk, I say! He wasn't harming anybody in the process so what is the big freaking deal? Oh my god...is everyone really shocked he would do this? ! C'mon man!!!!

dropped

Don't lay on active train tracks kids

...just raising awareness

Chris

I thought Levin was a lawyer. My little brother is on his way right now to this bridge to try this stunt HE SAW ON TMZ WITH NO DISCLAIMER. This is a clear and present danger, and I will prove it if any harm comes to him.

Jules Destaing

Stupid is as stupid does.......

StevenB

Can on of his idiot stunts just kill him already?

Jordan

I was not aware that the Government now has to post NO IDIOT signs?

MJ

Let me get this straight...Steveo from Jack A$$ has an issue with no safety signage? Here's a flash, jumping off of any bridge is stupid.

Sid

Hey Steve-O head to tmz studios. Harv will give you your reward!

Nikki

Once again, Steve-O proves Darwin wrong.

lovelyladylumps

Wow thanks for the public service moron

Kovar97

My moma's moma gets paid $74 an hour on the internet.haha

maccafonseca

The reason why we don't jump in there is because the llorona lives in there..

Clytemnestra

I'm sorry for Steve-O. He got sober, which was great, but for him to continue to do stunts like this, he risks ending up being a paraplegic or a quadriplegic. Professional stunt people wouldn't even do stuff like this in this manner, and they are in better shape and have much more experience. Steve, you need to find a new way to get publicity/make money. You are a nice guy and have people who really love you. People who want you to live.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments