Sam Worthington Assault Case

Hey Officer, Do You Know Who I Am??

4/1/2014 8:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0401-sam-lara-01

Sam Worthington played the celebrity card when he was arrested for allegedly attacking a photog ... asking the cop, "Have you seen the movie, 'Avatar?'" ... this according to the photog's lawyer.

Photographer Sheng Li was in court this AM ... he's also charged with assault as well as harassment.  Sheng's lawyer, Mark Heller, painted his client as the victim of a boorish star, who assaulted his client and then tried robbing him by grabbing his camera and attempting to steal it.

Worthington was not in court ... his case is being handled separately.

It's unclear what Heller is trying to do here -- because if his client really did assault Worthington, it doesn't matter if Worthington tried playing the celeb card.

But the always entertaining Heller knows how to put on a show.

john flynn

Sam Worthington is yesterdays news like dude your not awe that special....

Dead@27

You that car salesman Long Beach with his dog, Spot?

EastCoastChopper

If it's ANY consolation to the officer - I read the name, I look at the photos and I can say with 100% confidence, I have absolutely no freaking idea who this guy is !

BLUE UGLY 💩

lol, idiot. No one cares who you are

MILK

Who's that nobody?

Unbroken Chain

I have no idea who he is and I watch a lot of TV and movies. So likely, the cop didn't know either. I'd have just laughed at him and said, I don't know who you are and it doesnt matter if I did moron

Teresa andrews

Terribly sorry, Sam, but until I read this article, I didn't know who you were.

Cry Baby Crissy

Sam Worthington
And His Dog,Spot?

PG

Why do entertainers think they are above everybody? In the wild wild west, gun slingers would shoot at their feet and make them dance for them.

CLINT

If I saw him on the street I would have no idea who he is.

Truth

"DONTCHA KNOW WHO I AM?" ---> YEA, PRISONER #12356940. NOW SIT CHO ASS DOWN MUTHA F*CKA!! #TRUTH!!

Jackie

I didn't know who he's till i read this post.

Elle

How the hell is Heller representing people in LA when he is an attorney in NY? He clearly wants to be associated with celebrities but he also clearly is unqualified as a lawyer.

zombie

Talk about someone who cannot act. This dude makes every sh#t actor on Lifetime look like Humphrey Bogart. He is also entitled yet has no reason to be. His gf is a nobody who thinks she is the second coming of Cindy Crawford and Gisele Bunchen. Both hideous tools.

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

No idea who this goof is??? Some advice to this douche... If you have to ask...,Nobody knows who you are and nobody cares.... Go back under the rock you climbed out from under...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments