Brooke Burke

Gets the Drunk Treatment

After Maserati Crash

4/2/2014 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Brooke Burke Charvet walked a thin line with police after her Maserati accident Wednesday AM -- she took a field sobriety test -- and TMZ has obtained the footage showing she's stone cold sober.

As we reported, cops suspected the actress might be under the influence after her Mas crashed up an embankment in Calabasas. She passed the field sobriety test with flying colors, but the video is great.

We're told Brooke blamed a faulty steering wheel for the crash.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She was high

Dead@27

I believe her.
The Italians can make a very pretty car, but the mechanicals ain't worth a cr@p.

bring back recent posts

Where is Kanye's mug shot? Did he actually pay you guys not to post it?????

RATTLESNAKE

she was probably counting all her reality tv and product endorsement money while she was driving, hard to watch the road with all the mad stacks on ur mind !

WLou

That's why I only drive German cars.

Lebowski

It was the steering wheel's fault? LOL The problem is the stupid bimbo BEHIND the steering wheel who was texting or chatting on her cell phone. What a loser….

boo boo

It's scary taking a field sobriety test when you are sober. I once got rear ended when a dude jumped the gun at a red light. The guy who hit me wouldn't produce his license/insurance. He lied and said I smelled like vodka (at 2 in the afternoon). I was totally sober but the lapd fcuk made me do the test right on Ventura Blvd. I passed and the cop didn't cite the bastard who hit me for driving without his license/insurance on him.

Dan da man

Is that a child in the back seat of her car towards the end of the video? Maybe the police should play good cop/bad cop and ask her what happend? lol

WUNOTANG-SEXTAPE

She's still HOT as He** !

mousetrap

It is very, very simple. If you don't want a DUI, don't drive with any alcohol or drugs in your system whatsoever. And that includes being overly precautious. If you have had even one drink today, you are done driving for the rest of the day and night. If you have had even one toke today, you are done driving for the rest of the day and night. If you had a hell of a lot to drink the night before, you shouldn't be driving the next morning and probably not in the next afternoon either. I've seen people drink so much in one evening that it takes 24 hours for their blood alcohol level to come back down to zero. Just think about it. Just don't drive! Be responsible and think about when you need to drive in relation to when you want to party, and you will save yourself a lot of headaches. And possibly lives.

TG

Is there a kid in her back seat..seems weird to just leave the poor kid alone in the car.

CMK

Well there's a minute of my life i'm never going to get back.

Gretel

How do you figure that footage showed she was stone cold sober. If you had not said it was her, no one would even know it was, let alone her being field tested. I like the woman, and I really hope it was her car and she wasn't high as a kite on something.

Gretel

By the way TMZ, what the mutha fcuk now? I have an ad blocker that takes care of most of the shlt on your site but now you have gaming popping out of your display? If it wasn't for your mature, usually funny, something thoughtful commenters you could keep your saturated ads and your little kid commenters and shove it up your proverbial ass. I stay here for the comments.

Chris

Do you guys actually get PAID to obtain these videos, write a blurb and post it? This isn't news, entertainment...gossip...this is...nothing. Your parents must be proud.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments