'Bio-Dome' Star

Arrested For DWI

Name Drops Bloomberg During Bust

7/26/2014 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726-dara-tomanovich-SUB-metro-goldwyn-mayer-01"Bio-Dome" star Dara Tomanovich was arrested for DWI in New York ... and she may have tried to get out of it by name dropping ex NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Dara -- who played one of the hot female scientists alongside Kylie Minogue -- reportedly crashed her Porsche in Manhattan earlier this month ... and when cops showed up, she was stumbling around while reeking of booze.

0726-dara-tomanovich-twitter-SUB-W-SWIPE-01
Page Six reports Tomanovich said she was friends with Bloomberg and could get the officers fired or transferred.

The actress then allegedly failed two breathalyzer tests -- she blew .159 and .112 -- and was subsequently taken into custody. She was charged with DWI and released without bail.

072514_dara_tomanovich_launch

static

NFI who she is.

Numapass

Thank God she didn't drop the name of her costar Pauly Shore - we would be looking at another police beating cast today

Rigby

No one is above the law bitch. Desperate name dropper.

FUTMZ

DUIna Lohan says she should've blamed the evil paparazzi for chasing her around because she's such a sought-after star, and if that failed, she should've claimed the officer assaulted her. If that didn't work, she should've blamed her ex-husband.

namers

Crappy show; I tried to watch it but no.

MrFleharty

I actually like bio dome...but I'm nostalgic for my youth I guess. Did not recognize her name. She isn't a nobody...I'd say she is a never was

Ozzie X

Where was she when she early that night? I would have driven her to my place. She's still hot.

Clytemnestra

More proof that booze will age you faster than just about anything legal. I wonder if she smokes cigarettes, too. Another killer of looks.

Bob

Another chick who thinks because she's marginally hot she's entitled to special treatment. And why does she have a porsche? She hasn't worked since Clinton was in office so she must be blowing rich dudes.

myplane150

Why do folks like this always seem to be referred to as 'stars' of a movie/show. Bit players and reality show people are not stars. They should be called actors or actresses of (show name here). Stars are Brad Pitt or Meryl Streep.

verlinda

Who ???

Jordan

The Threat would have been funny if she was holding a Full Big Gulp of Rum and Coke.

Unbroken Chain

That's a very obscure "celebrity". Very lame tmz. I guess you've run out of stories that promote racism? I'm sure you can find one soon. Keep looking!

sfrandiver

She is still pretty hot for her age. Please..... anyone will name drop to try to get out of trouble. If you say you wouldn't then you don't know anyone.

HumanNature