« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling & Shelly

Reconcile for 60th Anniversary

How Can You Resist This Body?

8/31/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0829-donald-sterling-beach-tmz-03
Despite the fact he called her a "pig" in open court ... despite the fact he's STILL suing her ... Donald Sterling got together with estranged wife Shelly to celebrate their 60th anniversary on the beach ... and TMZ Sports has the shocking photo.

The two put their insanely nasty war on hold last weekend -- and bathed their bodies in the sun at the Balboa Bay resort in Newport Beach.

Multiple sources connected to the couple tell us they decided to get together to celebrate their 60th anniversary ... but they still consider themselves very much estranged.

As one source put it, "It looks weird from the outside ... but it's just the way they are."

Sure, Donald trashed the hell out of Shelly for the past couple of months ... but at the end of the day, his bank account is up $2 BILLION.

Can't stay mad at that forever.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FireSparkles

Wholy crap!! How old are they?!?

RVB

Don't say shizzz-they've been married for 60 years

Sabrina

Made my stomach hurt

FireSparkles

She looks good for how ever old she must be

UNLV1990

Women are judged by their appearance, men are judged by their wealth. Fact.

Bridget

He called HER a pig? She looks fantastic. He looks like a baby beached whale...a hairy one.

40cal

Human slug,

DiM

This is Beyonce & Jay Z in 24 years. Still "together" for the business. Will Beyonce still be bouncing her bagina around then?

Googie

The man is senile, nothing he does makes sense. This man should be under conservatorship. But I'm sure he has a bunch of attorney ready to take his money to fight any conservatorship. They'll help him fight a conservatorship as long as his money holds out, which could be forever.

Ck2524

Barf

traylortrash

I guess if it meant I would get a new house, cash, and cars, I'd choke his old load down as long as I had an ice cold Coke to chase it with because ya just KNOW it'd taste like salty moth balls smell. Heck, I'd even let him anal me doggy style as long as I got an expensive car out of it. Would HAVE to be doggy style tho. That way I could look out the window and imagine its Diddy tearing my man kitty to shreds. ****, I've done worse for NOTHING. I'm a 68 yr old grandfather. Its time to earn some gifts with this incredibly tight ass of mine. As soon as I wipe the drippage up and flu*****, its out of sight and mind. Show me the gifts, and I'll show him a nice tight bung hole that's holding up pretty good for my age.. a little flabby, but nothing two fingers can't pull taut.

The90OhSoRad

He needs to be admitted

Beatlecat1

She looks pretty good to be a pig.

Luna

Why is there a whale sitting next to shelly

cristiana

I wouldnt want to spend any time with a mean, unfaithful man. no way!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments