'L&HH' Sidney Starr Cops Say Open Condom Fell Out of Pocket During Sodomy Arrest

Published | Updated

Sidney Starr told police the male she went to her hotel room with told her he was an adult … and cops say a rubber fell out of her pocket during her arrest for child molestation ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained the Hapeville Police Department report from Sidney's arrest for sodomy and child molestation ... and police say an "opened condom" fell out of her clothes during a pat-down, and they found another prophylactic in her pocket.

The report notes Sidney was staying at an Embassy Suites in Georgia ... and an employee of the hotel called police to report another person had sexually assaulted a juvenile.

Streamer HMBL Zayy Motorhome Totaled in Car Accident ... After Walk Across America

Published
hmbl-zay-kal-08-05-2026
COMPLETELY WRECKED

HMBL Zayy's cross-country victory lap came to a screeching halt when his motorhome was obliterated on the highway -- just days after he wrapped up his epic fundraising walk across America and started the trip back to the East Coast.

Zayy tells TMZ ... the accident happened Tuesday in California, just hours after Zayy's pal Deejay began driving the Chevrolet motorhome back to Philadelphia.

The vehicle was being driven east on I-10 when it rammed into the back of a semi-truck, according to the California Highway Patrol. Deejay then lost control and traveled into the dirt center median, where the vehicle came to a stop, authorities say.

Influencer Shamar McCoy Spotted by Fans During Arrest ... 'Oh My God, Shamar!!!'

Published | Updated
shamar-mccoy-kal-08-05-2026
TAKEN BY SURPRISE

Shamar McCoy's arrest came with an audience ... because a couple of women recognized the reality star almost immediately as cops moved in.

TMZ obtained body cam footage from Shamar's Monday arrest ... and as an officer tells him there's a warrant out for him, Shamar suddenly gets some extra attention from nearby onlookers.

A couple of women recognize him and call out, "Oh my God, Shamar" ... before repeatedly asking why he's getting pulled over.

'RHOBH' Star Amanda Frances One-And-Done After Rookie Season

Published

Amanda Frances won't be holding a diamond for another season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the show tell TMZ ... producers did not ask the season 15 newbie to return for season 16.

Amanda's departure comes after a rocky rookie season ... she clashed with Dorit Kemsley and Bozoma Saint John claimed she was building a "cult" through her business.

Eli Roth BIG SCARES & SWEET TREATS!!!

Published
kal
WE ALL SCREAM!

Iconic horror director Eli Roth crashed "TMZ Live" today with enough ice cream to feed the office ... or at least all the characters that have been killed off in his films.

Eli stopped by to chat about his new horror flick "Ice Cream Man," in which the titular vendor doles out heapings of delicious treats that turn the local children into an army of the undead. Don't worry, the ice cream he brought us was the regular kind.

Eli calls this his bloodiest film yet ... quite the statement coming from the guy who made "Hostel."

Ariana Madix Shut Down in Appeal to Toss Rachel Leviss' Revenge Porn Suit

Published | Updated

Ariana Madix is still trying to get Rachel Leviss' revenge porn lawsuit tossed ... but an appeals court just told her the case isn't going anywhere.

The California Court of Appeal ruled Wednesday Ariana can't get Rachel's claims thrown out at this early stage -- siding with the lower court judge who previously rejected her attempt to kill the case.

The former "Vanderpump Rules" star argued Scandoval was a huge public story, so her actions surrounding it were protected as free speech ... but the court says the affair being public didn't make Rachel's private sexual videos public, too.

Perez Hilton Move To Miami Took Emotional Toll Before Live Stream Incident

Published | Updated

Perez Hilton's move from Las Vegas to Miami was meant to put his family first, but TMZ has learned the major life change took an emotional toll on him before his alarming live stream and hospitalization.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Perez moved primarily for his older mom Teresita, who has family in Miami and wasn't happy living in Vegas.

We're told Perez began prioritizing family after his near-death experience in March, which required a 21-day hospital stay.

Our sources say he prayed about the decision and believed moving to Miami would make his mom happy.

'90 Day Fiancé' Star Armando Time on Visa Running Out ... As Questions Linger About Daughter's Brain Bleed

Published

"90 Day Fiancé" star Armando Niedermeier-Rubio will be helping his daughter, Hannah, heal from a brain bleed for several more weeks before heading back home to Mexico ... TMZ has learned.

Armando's husband, Kenny Niedermeier, tells TMZ ... his visa extension runs through August 27, but the U.S. Border Patrol said not to expect any time added.

We told you all about it -- the couple and their legal team were able to secure a temporary humanitarian visa for Armando on July 17 as his daughter continued receiving extensive care for a sudden brain bleed.

We even broke the news of their emotional reunion, which also included Armando's mom.

Perez Hilton TikTok Reported Live Stream to Cops ... Took Action to Ban Account

Published | Updated

Perez Hilton's alarming TikTok live stream caused the platform to speedily alert law enforcement and permanently ban his account, despite reports the stream continued for half an hour, TMZ has learned.

A TikTok U.S. spokesperson tells TMZ ... "Our automated moderation systems flagged the live stream within minutes and routed it to our U.S. moderation team for review. However, a moderator error caused a delay in the removal."

The spokesperson adds ... "We proactively alerted law enforcement to the situation to help get the individual support." TikTok is also pushing back on claims the live stream remained live for roughly 30 minutes, telling us that's "factually wrong."

Diddy Cost $8M To Beat Sex Trafficking, RICO Charges

Published

Sean "Diddy" Combs is lucky he's a wealthy music mogul ... 'cause TMZ has learned he coughed up somewhere between 7 to $8 million to his high-powered lawyers over the course of his nearly two year federal criminal case

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Diddy has paid the massive legal tab to his team of trial and appellate attorneys -- namely Marc Agnifilo, Teny Geragos, Brian Steel, Nicole Westmoreland and others -- dating back to his arrest in NYC in September 2024.

For most people, that would be a staggering amount of money to shell out ... but Diddy isn't most people, and he reportedly has hundreds of millions in the bank.

Gospel Singer Tina Campbell Asks Judge For Primary Custody of Kids ... After Ex Hits Her With Divorce

Published

Trecina "Tina" Campbell is responding to her husband's divorce filing ... and she wants primary custody of their kids ... TMZ has learned.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, one-half of the gospel powerhouse duo Mary Mary is asking the judge for legal and physical custody of their two minor children ... but she's open to estranged husband Glendon "Teddy" Campbell getting visitation.

Tina also checked the box to block the court's ability to award her or Teddy any spousal support.

'A Toxic Love Story' Leslie Doc Screwed Over Ian, Made Me a Fool

Published

Ian Diaz's best friend Leslie is disgusted by the outcome of "A Toxic Love Story" ... accusing the folks behind the Netflix documentary of pulling a fast one by making her look like a lovesick dope.

Here's the deal ... Leslie became a lightning rod for trolls who say she's blind to Ian's crimes because she's madly in love -- even though he's in the slammer for a cyberstalking plot involving his former wife Angela Connell Diaz and ex-girlfriend Michelle Hadley.

Now, Leslie's slamming filmmakers for making her come off that way ... insisting she never should've trusted them.

Leslie tells TMZ ... "I expected them to do the research on all they heard from all those filmed for this doc. They were given so much information -- and then decided to abort the truth and ignore all the actual evidence."

UFC's Mackenzie Dern I Wanna Be Best Strawweight Ever ... Make Hall Of Fame, Too!

Published
080326 sports segment 08 03 2026
READY TO BREAK RECORDS

Mackenzie Dern's UFC champion, but she hasn't come close to accomplishing all her goals ... 'cause the MMA star says she wants to be the greatest ever in her division!

The strawweight champ stopped by the TMZ Sports office for a chat with Babcock ahead of her UFC 330 scrap with Gillian Robertson.

Dern made it clear she’s aiming way higher than just a successful title defense.