This Week's Biggest Losers 11/25/06

11/25/2006 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For most of us, part of Thanksgiving fun is beating other dinner guests to the stuffing. For this hapless holiday group, it was more about getting the stuffing beaten out of them.

michael richardsMichael Richards: He looks a little bit like Lenny Bruce, and not at all like Richard Pryor. KKKramer should never have attempted to walk in the nimble N-word footsteps of a pair of stand-up comedy legends. On Monday's "Late Show with David Letterman," Jerry Seinfeld was there to hawk the Season 7 DVD just in time for post-Thanksgiving shoppers. Instead, he and Richards were thrust via satellite into an episode no one wanted to see. In moving from puffy shirt to puffy eyes, the 57-year-old Richards managed to instantly limit his near-term career options to a David Duke TV movie.

kelly ripaKelly Ripa: With her clay-footed handling of an American Idol's playful banter, Ripa inadvertently plunged into the treacherously shrill waters of "What's up with that?" Compounding matters, beyond Rosie's dark "View" of the matter, is the utterly unbelievable nature of Ripa's apology. She was worried about catching cold and flu season germs? To paraphrase a lyric from "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word," -- track five of Aiken's latest album -- "It's a sad, sad situation, and it's getting more and more absurd." Memo to Gelman: Wash, rinse, repeat.

kristin davis Kristin Davis: If your 2006 acting resume consisted of "The Shaggy Dog" and this weekend's Thanksgiving turkey "Deck the Halls," you'd be praying for a "Sex and the City" reunion movie too. Since wrapping the smash HBO series, Davis has been relegated to the wife/mom ghetto, a trend first solidified with "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl," and the ABC-TV movie, "Soccer Moms." Since the man who plays her hubby "Christmas with the Kranks" is none other than Matthew Broderick, let's hope Davis had the good sense to wrap her latest sexless film gig with a personal message for Matt's significantly better-employed other: "Hey, girl, can you throw me a bone?"

mariah carey Mariah Carey: While the Black Eyed Peas went 3-for-3 at this year's American Music Awards, the Turnpike Tunester and all-time AMA nominations leader got an 0-for-3 black eye, coming on the six-inch stiletto heels of pissing off fellow absentee winner Slim Shady, with her denials of a 2001 relationship, and wrangling in court with a producer over a cancelled Hong Kong tour date. True, Carey did collect the Make-A-Wish Foundation "Icon Award" last Friday at the Beverly Hills Hotel, but that was, in part, because of her willingness to allow children to take her place at music awards shows. Hmmm ... forgive us for being cynical, but seat-filling in the face of a shutout doesn't quite seem quite the same as getting a steroid-supplemented big-leaguer to hit one out of the park for you.

untitled entertainmentUntitled Entertainment: Whether it's an AA-lister like Mel Gibson or a Gaffe Factory headliner like Michael Richards, there are always other Hollywood folks caught in the crossfire when something this colossal goes down. One of those in Richards' case is his personal management firm, Untitled Entertainment, who will see -- at least for a while -- the fan mail turn to hate mail and the need to pass around xeroxed pages from the playbooks of fellow clients Anne Heche, Tom Sizemore and Christian Slater. As time passes, strange things often spring from hard turns like these, so don't be surprised if a year from now Richards is a well-paid public speaker, counseling college students on the vagaries of prejudice. If Jerry Springer can wind up on "Dancing with the Stars," anything is possible.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

paulie

KKKramer should zip-it while he's ahead. Or so very far behind. Lay low, Michael. You're a sick puppy. A racist. Get help. And dummy up.

Franz

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVt6eoKB9sw - In a twist of irony, here is Michael playing a character in black makeup in a movie called "Whoops Apocalypse"

http://captainoftheussinevitable.ytmnsfw.com/ - This is a musical mashup of Michael Richards rant (ridicules him nicely though)

Ashley

this is getting old already. i bet nobody will buy the season 7 dvd now. unless they are racist and think its funny.. would doubt it that thats a lot of people.

coco puff

The truth hurts. Those were N****** and I'm sick and tired of anyone defending these monkeys. You've all seen them, in the movies, on the streets, on TV. Uneducated, disrespectful, animals, that's it, bottom line.

lala

I'm sure the 7th season dvd sales will not be affected by this.

Seinfeld fans are Seinfeld fans period.

Wicked

Michael Richards is not a loser. Get over it people and move on. He doesn't need you people. He has plenty of cash to life him his lifetime and then some. I like Michael Richards...so should you.

Randy

It's funny how when you become angry your true colors come out.

moretocome

I don't like racists, they don’t get it. We are all the same race. Human. Richard was wrong for re-acting the way he did and his career will suffer because of it. I married the best man in the world and now my parents refuse to speak to me because he’s black. I was crushed by this until I realized I don’t need people like them in my life. His friends and family love me and from day one I’ve never felt uncomfortable or different when I’m with them. I hear the remarks people make sometime when we’re out in public together (from both white and black people) and you know how it makes me feel? Sad, I feel sad for them. They wish they had the kind of relationship I have with my husbands family. You miss out on so much when you refuse to be open minded and get to know the real person. It’s not all about the color of your skin.

Wicked

Michael Richards is a fine human being. Leave him alone.
Best to Michael.

Daniel Barnett

Where can we find the entire video that includes everything preceding his tirade?

Mike

Why is it that the blacks can call the whites/hispanics/jews/orientals anything they want and it is OK??? But if you call a black person the famous "N" word......then you have committed a hate crime...and you are deemed a racist. I suppose in these days and times the words "Equal Justice For All" do not apply and that is sad.

socalifbabe

Now those little assholes are trying to get money from him..well I guess they really are niggers then. You go to a comedy show and you risk being ridiculed...i myself have been embarrassed but that is par for the course. My father is jewish and if there are Jewish jokes...oh well...who cares. I hope those niggers get their asses kicked..Michael..don't do what the bitch Allred is asking..Fuck those niggers!!

Wicked

#10 better start looking for the season 7 dvd because they are selling out...people will forget about his little slip up and basically most don't even care..what's the big dang deal people. Get over yourselves..Michael Richards speaks the truth for the majority of American's.

Wicked

#11

Agree

Wicked

AMERICA LOVES YOU MICHAEL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments