« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade:

'Foreplay' Lawsuit Is

Total BS

5/5/2010 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dwyane Wade claims he's "saddened" and "shocked" by a new lawsuit filed by his estranged wife -- in which she claims the NBA star is damaging their children by engaging in "sexual foreplay" with his new girlfriend in public.

0505_dwayne_gabrielle_EXD_Getty

The woman behind the lawsuit is Siohvaughn Wade -- the mother of Dwyane's two sons. Siohvaughn just filed a new lawsuit, on behalf of the two minor children (an 8-year-old and a 2-year-old) -- claiming Wade has engaged in "extreme and outrageous conduct" with his new GF Gabrielle Union in front of Wade's two children.

But Wade tells TMZ, "I am shocked that Siohvaughn Wade has brought this baseless and meritless lawsuit in the name of our children against Gabrielle Union."

Wade adds, "I am deeply saddened and disappointed that Siohvaughn has used our sons once again as pawns and is now lashing out at Gabrielle, who is an innocent party. It is clear that this is a desperate attempt to retaliate against me for seeking sole custody of our children and requesting that the court have her undergo a psychiatric examination."

Wade concludes, "My primary concern is my children and actions such as this only inflame the situation and are harmful to their well being.”

UPDATE: TMZ just spoke with a rep for Gabrielle Union who also rejects Siohvaughn's claims -- and apologizes to the court system for having to deal "with erroneous claims when there are real victims who should be receiving the legal attention they need."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Twilightey

TMZ, you are so incredibly racist I can't believe it. Actually I can but the way you prove it time and time again still amazes me. Really of all the pictures that exist of these two you had to show Wade on the court and what's probably a still of one Gabrielle's movies that shows them both looking crazy? Why? Why? Why? Ask yourselves why.

sawtooth

hmmm, sounds like another job for Gloria Allred, lawyer for scorned *** dumpsters.

Melissa

@Twilightey- TMZ does this to everyone... black white latino... not sure why, but they put the worst pics up of everyone. HEY TMZ, really, whats up with all the blurry and horrible pics you put up?

about the article, some women just can't let go! but then again, they have been together since high school....
anyways, Gab is gorgeous! cute couple!

Kiss My Aura

Oh shut up Twilightey you ignoramus! TMZ find unflattering photos of tons if the 'celebrities' black OR white. In fact, I was having a giggle of the really bad photo they used of Gloria Allred earlier.

If you're so offended by TMZ why don't you just **** off??... please!

Mike

I have to agree with Twilightey. The selection of the photos of both Dwayne and Gabrielle that portrays them as buffoons is suspect and in poor taste at best. You obviously don't have any people "of color" in any "decision making" positions. Shame on you TMZ.

SantaFeJack

C'mon folks, the best part of this article is the language TMZ attributes to Dwayne; when did ANYBODY ever hear a major athlete speak like this!?! Most of them would need their lawyer to translate the statement to something like, "What the f**k is this c**t pulling now?"

Melissa

@Mike- have you only been on the TMZ site once or something? THEY MAKE EVERYONE LOOK LIKE "BUFFOONS" IN EVERY ARTICLE THEY POST! Investigate your assumptions before you pull the "thats racist" BS!

jenny

How is this racist?!?! Thats right, ITS NOT! TMZ puts funky pics up of everybody, no matter what their color. I cannot stand when people use the "race card" for silly things... Wade's ex seems to be a crazy fn B! Hopefully the judge in the case has had enough of it and will award him full custody already. She is a total head case with a bad case of jealousy!

Mike

Melissa...do you work for TMZ or something? I'm not assuming anything. I'm not even pulling the racecard. I have an "opinion" and that was that their selection of photos of both are "suspect" and in "poor taste". Usually when they print a picture of someone...the article reflects whats going on in the picture (i.e. Lindsey falling down in the dirt). Pictures of both of them with their mouths gapped open has nothing to do with anything other than putting up the worst picture they could find.

c

Wow, lady. He doesn't want you anymore. Deal with it. You're just going to come off as a complete psycho to the only people who still like you: your kids.

Melissa

Ha. No, I don't work for TMZ. But I come on this site enough to know they post blurry, messed up pictures of everyone not just black people.

Melissa

And unless they had a picture of Wade and Union together, how would they post a picture that related to the article? The only reason they got the shot of Lindsey falling is b/c the paps were there... obviously no one was around with a camera for this incident...

Blomfeldt

A handsome Negress no doubt, but I'd imagine her to be quite the "hand full" ... actually, a woman like this would be the perfect cure for Eldrick ... he'd never stray again !

beautifulone

What type of lawsuit is this? The court is already filled with dumb lawsuits. I hope the court will not entertain this. Sexual foreplay? kissing is a crime now. So it's a crime to kiss in front of kids now? This woman need to get a life and stop using the kids as your revenge. Stop filing our court system with frivolous lawsuits.

Rooster

Gabriel Union has wayyyy too much class to ever do such a thing. I don't know anything about that ball player. But that little lady is damn near the classiest smokin hottness around.

Thats all I have to say!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments