Mel Gibson

Hurls the 'N' Word

7/1/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed ... Mel Gibson is caught on tape, screaming at his baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, "You look like a f*king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

0701_mel_oksana_Getty_EXD_01
The tapes were secretly recorded by Oksana in the midst of their nuclear breakup and custody battle.

We've also confirmed Mel is heard on tape calling Oksana a "whore" and a "c**t."

The tapes have been submitted to the judge in their custody battle and are under seal.  Sources say the tapes were recorded prior to May, when Mel and Oksana reached a custody agreement with a mediator.

And TMZ has learned ... Mel sent Oksana a number of incendiary emails that she kept.

TMZ broke the story in 2006 when Mel went nuts on a cop after being busted for DUI, saying, "F**king Jews ... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

UPDATE:  Mel's rep just told TMZ he could not confirm the credibility or accuracy of the tapes.  TMZ, however, has confirmed that the tapes are the real deal.

Missy

Does ANYONE think this is a good guy at this point? You can only imagine what his wife put up with all those years, unless she's just as bad. All the while he's supposed to be such a good Catholic, he's allegedly been cheating with broads all over, drinking, doing drugs, and of course, hating on all kinds of people. Just like the Bible teaches us, right?

Small Chested and Loving It!!

Well, at least Jesus forgives him! I guess when you are Catholic, like me and Mel, you can do what you want and say what you want because ultimately your safe. Rock on Mel! Keep being an a**hole!

OMG

Anyone hear that, Mel's business manager is crying ever so softly.

G.R.

#20 Wrong website. I believe you want Fox News for that nonsense you spew.

Preserve the Tiger

To 'electriczipper' ~ I'm a Mel Gibson supporter and I say he was right on target!

Interesting post name! Maybe if you used a regular zipper you wouldn't be so quick to judge someone and your mouth would stay shut more often. Quit being so quick to prosecute Mel!

I'm sure you're not sinless!

Preserve the Tiger

Another leak in the ole' judicial system, big surprise. If the tapes were sealed, how did the quote become public? Possibly Oksana made backups? Wouldn't surprise me!

Sounds to me like Mel hit the nail on the head describing Oksana! What is said in the privacy of someone's home should stay that way. For all we know, Oksana provoked Mel into that argument. She is not innocent and probably hasn't been since birth! Leave it to Oksana to be underhanded and record it. I thought something recorded without one party's knowledge was inadmissible in cout and against the law.

jondeeanthony

Wow!

no way

considering that she has a child with this man you'd think she'd shut her mouth - someday that child will read all this nonsense.

Phreaky

What kind of "seal" allows TMZ to hear/print it? Good job there, court system.
In other news, do we think she didn't say things just as bad and edited those parts out?

Random Comment Person

Who forgave this Jew hating douche in the first place? If he displayed such hate against the Jews a few years ago, is anyone really shocked at this? Most people wrote this idiot off years ago after his run in with the cops. I hope this chick takes him for a ton of money and gets that kid far away from his hateful ass.

Joyce

well how do we know that is what was said if it is sealed;and if this is all true why did she agree to the first settlement? sounds fishy to me

kickaboo

So TMZ, why were these tapes unsealed for you? I still think this woman set him up for blackmail (is someone with power backing her to take down Mel Gibson?) Yes, Mel Gibson sounds like a racist by your "reporting". By then, TMZ does have an axe to grind, which they have not disclosed. Doncha, Harvey?

Now when was the actual court hearing on this matter suppose to happen? July something? Btw, who owns TMZ?

Stan

@Yes indeed!, #35: What are you, dumb or stupid?

Violette-Blue

Oh man. Mel. I don't like you, but I was slightly on your side until now. Of course, I've heard people who aren't "celebrities" say similar things in a fit of rage. It doesn't mean he's a racist especially since I've heard black people use that word many many a time for similar reasons or worse. Still. Mel. Just pay up.

JANDEAN61

Mel is right..thats why people get mad