« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Sean Taylor's Ex

Marries N.E.R.D. Member

11/15/2010 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The longtime girlfriend of murdered NFL star Sean Taylor got married this weekend to N.E.R.D. member Shay Haley ... TMZ has confirmed.

Jackie Garcia wedding.
Three years after the tragedy, Jackie Garcia -- Andy Garcia's niece -- married Shay (top photo) in a private ceremony in Miami on Saturday night.

Shay's bandmate Pharrell Williams (bottom pic) was on hand for the event -- and even had a dance with the blushing bride.

It's been a long road for Jackie -- who was with Taylor on the night home invaders shot the former Washington Redskins player in their Florida mansion while their 18-month-old daughter was in the room.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned Pharrell wasn't just an ordinary guest ... he was the best man.

Also, Chris Brown performed during the reception.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

R.Zimmerman

Yes, completely inappropriate and an insult. TMZ staff, please change – she’s not an “Ex”. Don’t know this woman, but as a widow, this is offensive. I would never call my late husband an “ex” and I always correct the morons that do. Show some respect. By the way, in the widow community, she is considered a widow - even if they didn't marry. They were a family.

Posted at 8:23 AM on Nov 16, 2010 by OC Widow

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Sorry but you can't remake social conventions just because it suits you. If they were not married, she is not a widow. End of story.

Kim

Chi-ching

Jacinda Gomez

Wow, what a mess. It hasn't been quite 3 years yet. November 27th will make it three years. She moved on quick. Lke what? 2 years of a half a year later? I'm sorry but if I was with someone for 8 years, the father of my child, and killed in front of me...I think it's gonna take more than a year or two years or three years for me to get over his death and to be able to move on. She is such a gold digger. I remember she had some charity event going on for her daughter...because they need it money for jackie's schooling in the future. I guess Jackie was tired of begging for money and married another wealthy man that will support her and her child. smh I wonder how Sean's family feel about this. And we all know she is the reason for Sean's death. And why she never married her? Because she is a gold digger and stuck up like some of his fam members said. smh

eric

am i the only that finds it a bit creepy how much he looks like her dead ex?

Really

Does anybody know how long Shae & Jackie Garcia had been dating before they got married.

Beach

At least she is consistent....

jj

this aint nothin but more proof of what kind of money hungry hoe she is

AFROCH1C

I still think she has something to do with his murder...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4