Flo Rida

Busted for DUI In

Super-EXPENSIVE Car

6/9/2011 6:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Flo Rida -- the guy behind the smash hit, "Low" -- was busted for drunk driving in Miami Beach this morning in one of the most expensive cars on the planet!!!!

Flo Rida Arrested

Law enforcement sources say ... 31-year-old Flo Rida was driving around in his red and black 2008 Bugatti -- valued around $1.7 million -- when cops observed the rapper swerving in his lane and pulled him over around 3:30 AM.

During the stop, cops detected the odor of alcohol -- so Flo was given a field sobriety test ... and didn't perform very well.

Flo -- real name Tramar Dillard -- was arrested on suspicion of DUI and taken to a nearby station where he is currently being booked.

060911_flo_bugati_videoCops say Flo's blood alcohol level was .185 ... more than twice the legal limit.

UPDATE: According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, cops say a large crowd gathered around Flo after cops had pulled him over.

Several bystanders were "trying to get officers to let [Flo Rida] go. Some individuals were offering to drive [Flo] home."

When the officer tried to conduct a "walk the line" test -- Flo told the cop, "Officer I can't do this. I don't feel I can walk a straight line. I had a few drinks. Let's try another test."

Flo then tried to convince the officer, "I can make it home." Cops didn't let him try.

Cops say they ran a computer check on Flo -- and cited the rapper when they learned his driver's license had been suspended last month for failing to pay a traffic fine.

0609_dui_footer

lizz

why is he driving a car like that? obviously he has some money but just a stupid purchase

if lil wayne bought that, he's ok cause he has plenty left over..... but flo-rida probably doesn't

just dumb

honest

the torn skin hanging from his ear is from where he pierced it incorrectly or just because it was pierced period - happens with African American skin (not sure why just does) and the tissue will start to grow out and because its trying to heal it, it will continue to grow. sometimes they don't stop. but that is what that is.

OldMcFarlane

Looks like cauliflower ear. If you can afford a 1.7 mil car you can afford a driver. Why do stars drive themselves anyway? Hire an assistant and create a job.

Byron Green

a short 10 years from now this dude will be hanging outside bars with a mug rappin hey buddie from the hood can u spare me a dime

wayne

You know its really sad that STUPID comes in every colour

Dan

Flo Rida Ain’t Riding No More; Arrested for DUI In Miami

heartRN

who cares what color he is...or how he makes his money!?!?
bottom line...he got a DUI

Corcheezy

Funny how white ppl are so judgmental when it comes to the missteps of ppl........They're quick to call ppl ignorant or classless but, if you have been around them as I have you will learn that they all don't come from money, dont all have class, are not all educated, etc. etc......Most are just one generation removed from white trash or, appalachian trail possum eaters.......and in Florida......just go to Daytona becah and you will see exactly what I mean.......every race has their trash........ESPECIALLY WHITE PPL. and you all know it's true......and lastly, where does all of your manners and suburban upbringing get you in the wee hours of the night when you can't even satisfy your own wife.....bet you would trade everything you have to be FLORIDA in that instance........it is what it is!!!

GPSpector

Wow, I'm surprised that so many here are focused on this guy and yet no one has recognized the car. That is not just any Bugatti, that is the Veyron. It sells for $1,750,000 (without options). In case anyone is wondering why so much, Bugatti will only make 300 and as for the best part, at 1,001 HP, it's the worlds fastest street car with a max top speed of 253MPH. At top spped, it gets 3 mpg (with 26 gal tank) and those 4 tires are good for 6,000 miles costing $17,000 for the set.

Shame this great car was bought by a person willing to drive drunk.

cL

First off, Bugatti's are ugly, overpriced vehicles. Should have bought an R8 V10 or a Murcielago.

Second, if you can afford to lease the Bugatti, you surely can afford plastic surgery for that keloid ear!

Third... well, there is no point, I could go on an on about some dumb rapper I've never heard of and I like Hip Hop.

A soon to be has been that never was.

Here's a tip genius, get a bank account instead of a car you don't know how to treat.

Ken

What's with all this racism?

Jealous coz the guy own a $1.7 million car? So what if he drink and drive? Unlucky to get caught that's all, as if you NEVER.

Don't tell me white guys NEVER do those ****.

Btw, Im not a black guy, I'm just a person that HATES racist people most of you....

ronb

The Guy screwed up sure. But a lot of people get DUI's.Am I a rap fan? No. But I would like to see everyone here get all the excesses these stars get with their millions and NOT make one mistake. More money = more chances to screw up.

rimi

@ D-INCARNATION I like your poem. Mickey Markoff

DLO222

YOU CAN BUY A BUGATTI BUT CANT PAY YOUR TICKETS??? WHAT A F*CKIN DUMB A$$.I MEAN REALLY,WHEN U GOT CHEDDAR LIKE THAT,DONT U PAY PEOPLE TO DO **** LIKE THAT 4 YOU?..I HOPE THEY SHOW HIZ ASS HOW TO GET "LOW" IN JAIL. AND YEA...WTF IZ UP WIT THAT NASTY ASS EAR..FIX DAT FLO...WTF? SMH!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4