Drunk Rima Fakih

Don't Worry, TMZ

I'M NOT DRIVING!!!

7/5/2012 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0_kmc17cyz_0_cpqjbzhe
Ex-Miss USA Rima Fakih has learned her lesson after narrowly dodging a jail sentence in her recent DUI case -- stumbling drunk out of a club last weekend in Hollywood, saying, "TMZ, I'm not driving!!!"

As we previously reported, a Michigan judge sentenced Fakih to 6 months probation and alcohol-education course in May, after the former beauty queen pled no contest to driving while visibly impaired.

Fakih was arrested in December -- when cops said she had been driving with a blood alcohol level over double the legal limit.

But last Sunday, Fakih wasn't making the same mistake -- leaving Greystone Manor in Hollywood extremely intoxicated ... but refusing to get behind the wheel. Good call.

Drunk girls walking around in high heels ... never gets old.

kaden409

as Wanda responded I am startled that someone can profit $7665 in one month on the computer. have you read this page www.LazyCash32.com

Simone

Since when does BEING DRUNK IN PUBLIC not be a violation of probation?

I thought rule #1 of probation was to obey ALL laws?

DucNut

Effin' drunk skanky whore......typical night out on Hollywood club scene......i'd tap it though, NOT!!! OK maybe, depends on how many beers I had...BUT she would be tossed out FIRST thing in the morning and if she puked in the sink that night GAME OVER, she's outta there....just sayin'

Bagheera

Isn't it odd that her probation that stemmed from alcohol use apparently does not require her to abstain from the consumption of alcohol? Usually, if you screw up with alcohol, you must abstain from alcohol for the duration of the probation.

Larry

I too was taken aback by the size of her huge ass. She is otherwise inoffensive, yet attractive (with enough beer). But remember after her arrest, she tweeted that she wasn't in Michigan and that someone was using her identity. Then she retracted her original statement to mean 'she didn't want the press to find out'. Based on my observations, she is a raging alcoholic. This incident will catch up with her.

Renee

Camera guy says “Just lost your friend to a black guy Bro?” WTF?? Is it wrong she walked away with a black guy? How about, he lost her to ANY GUY! I love when people inert “RACE” here, when not needed. Nice going camera guy!

Renee