'Big Brother' GinaMarie

FIRED from Day Job

for Racist Comments

7/3/2013 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_GINAMARIE-zimmerman_getty
"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Mims

Is she related to George Zimmerman? That would explain a lot.

Rick

I guess Freedom of Speech and Expression is no longer a factor in our country I don't give a rats ass about peoples comments cause all it can be defined is nonsense and if a company is going to Fire someone for there personnel beliefs and or comments then said company should be sued for wrongful termination I stand by Ms. Zimmerman and her Rights given to us under the US constitution of Freedom Of Speech and Expression.

Jennifer Moore

There are bigoted comments and bigoted comments. Gays and blacks have tremendous power, as shown by their ability to destroy the career of anyone who offends them, even for comments from 30 years ago.
Make anti-Semitic or anti-white or anti-Christian comments and it's no problem, just amused chuckles. "Free speech for me but not for thee" is the motto of the totalitarian Big Brother regressive Left thought police.

nblmbsag

Knowing who Aaryn put up as "have nots" was a blatant show of bigotry. Knowing she shouldn't have that opportunity because her and Jeremy cheated is worse. CBS BB doesn't care about her cheating? Why watch the show if somebody can cheat and then keep the minorities down. Bitch is going to have a target on her back. She says she welcomes the threats. She doesn't have a clue, AND...She is not the new Paula Deen. This girl grew up knowing about racism and prejudice. I grew up in the south in Paula's era, and didn't have a clue what it was until I joined the military. I was 19. I cried as hard when Martin Luther King died as I did when JFK was killed. I was a kid then. I thought MLK was fighting the police for equality; I didn't understand it was white people who were bigoted. Never heard word racist until the military. I have seen churches shut down because of a black person being allowed in and churches who still don't accept black people. We didn't know any better, but that was years ago. Maybe not an excuse, but today, they know better. They have TV, we didn't, ; they have desegregation, and we didn't even realize growing up why our black friends would not come to our school on visitor day. The racist on BB is not ignorant; they are true racist with knowledge of exactly what they are doing, and the fact it is wrong. CBS is just as guilty for not doing anything about it. And...to allow the raciest to cheat and make the minorities "have nots" shows me that CBS is racist, also.

Mark

SHE GOT WHAT SHE HAD COMMING FOR A RACIS COMMENT LIKE THAT.

IPadEmpress

Being Jewish she should be the LAST person on earth to say anything about anyone. I guess she doesn't know her own history. Jewish people were treated horribly and exterminated like vermin and she has the nerve to say things like this...Hmmm, now who is full of hate.

ron

she only said what most were thinking when they saw that guy on the show. looks queer ,acts that way,has funny ears. he cant help it. like she cant help being good looking people do see what you are ,and think it ,she just got caught saying it out loud .nothing racist about calling a gay ,queer,done all the time . used all the time,dont be a little girl ,queer , gay Homosexual,all the same ,terrible nasty lifestyle.

paul a.

That's just wrong.

The show should be uncensored. And everyone should be free to be who they really are.

Editing out stuff or pretending to be who you really are not, defeats the purpose.....

AG

That's why I try to keep my distance from heffas like this. I grew up around them and know how they really are. Let the crocodile tears come like Paula Deen because we all know that's how women like GinaMarie try to get out of the **** they stepped in. Typical. LoL.

Mohamed

she is beautiful af but if she called me a ***** I'd do her like chris did rihanna

lgarner

Why do we throw the word "racist" around so freely? Check out how Webster's defines the word. Then consider using the word "bigot", instead.

Danielle

this has just gotten out of control rappers use all sorts of words to describe white people as crackers Lil wayne steps on our flag but isn't fired from his label just seems like a slap on the wrist for some people just sad.

Chuck

Put down the rifle, Lee Harvey, how did freedom of expression become a hanging offense so quickly in this country. Doesn't a person have the right to be stupid?

Nicoleasm

There are so many people in this country who are on welfare and food stamps that really need it. Life has dealt them a hard hand and they need help to get back on their feet. There's nothing wrong with that. I've had co-workers who've said they've been on foodstamps at certain points in their lives. Unfortunately SOME people do use it as a crutch for their entire lives, and that is why I'm such a big advocate of revamping our government assistance and making programs to help people use the assistance to get ahead and get off of it. Like mandatory job skills training workshops or classes if you apply for any help without ever having had a job. And some states have even started routine drug testing, which is great, b/c how can you find a job if you cant pass a drug test?
But I cant expect this girl to have intelligent conversations like that. That was just a horrible thing to say

djtechg

This going make people watch big brother now to sse her get kick off