'Big Brother' GinaMarie

FIRED from Day Job

for Racist Comments

7/3/2013 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_GINAMARIE-zimmerman_getty
"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

skar55555

You Know? This Goes To Show That How You Look On The Outside,Means Absolutely Nothing If You Are Ugly As Hell On The Inside!Gina Marie,Its A Well Do***ented Fact That There Are More Whites On Welfare Than Blacks!And Being That You Are Now Out Of A Job,And The Dictionary Depicts A ****** Being A Person Of Ignorance,I Guess You Will Be Qualified For ****** Insurance! Ha!

Vivian

Racism is old and asinine. People hating people because of their ethnicity is completely ridiculous, especially when we all stay in this world together. It's still more white people committing the hatred than other races and that says something. Get over it, get over yourself (the racists) and if you feel like this about other people then commit suicide. The world will be better off without you types.

Ronaldo Expresso

At 32 years old and if saying what she said in public, she may think freedom of speech means that you can say what you want. But these days you have watch what you say and where as the world is made up of many different cultures. More people should watch what they say and the world would be a better place.

HIT

What is up with the N word, we are being sold out by DC. Y is it whites can't say any thing, but the blacks say what they want but that's ok, just look what's in the White House. this was a F up from the start!!!!!!!!!!!

b de v

I used to use the “N” word maybe once every 4 or 5 years or so, but ever since all this BS about Paula Deen, Zimmerman, etc etc etc etc having their lives destroyed for being “RACIST,” now I use the “Ni” word every F ing chance I get. Over and over and over again.
We (non-African Americans) can no longer say dark-skinned. We can no longer say colored. We can no longer say Afro-American. We can no longer say Negro. We can no longer say the “B” word.
… A few short years from now “we” will no longer be allowed to use the “AA” word(s). Saying “AA” or “B” will destroy you. Being white is no longer acceptable, no matter what you think, say or do. Walk on egg shells 24/7/365, and you are still white which is just plain wrong.
FYI: In 1835, black leaders called upon black Americans to remove the title of "African" from their institutions and replace it with “Negro" or "Colored American".
This is making me dizzy. Yeah I had a couple Chardonnays, what of it?
Ignorance, guilt and self-loathing cause the need to see racism everywhere.
I know, I know, I know I'm a racist, no $hit my friend.

cewebwetee

My kind of girl. I wonder if she's single

David

I am 48 years old. A college graduate with 23+ years in I.T. I have never worked with a company who would allow me to take this much time off to begin with. She was lucky to keep a job while allowing time off to play a silly game. So, even though I may disagree with their "reason given" for firing her, I would have told he she was fired if she left that long of a period of time to begin with.

hemi

america is full of abunch of pansy ass *******. they get ass chapped over everything. grows some balls america forget all this politically correct b.s. looks ***s ******s all take it up he ass when something is said. ***s chose to do what they want and whites have to eat what ******s say or its racsit. times are about to change.

David E

I guess Lil Wayne will be loosing his day job soon too then. Have you heard the lyrics to his new song Gunwalk? Seriously, What am I missing here? One N-word = Death to your career ONLY if you're white.. This hypocrisy is getting out of control.

David E

lil-twisted

That crazy ass cracker got loose with the devil tongue.

mudpakk

''man cannot wait to see her reaction when she hears this after leaving the show !'' Bet she gives all the routine responses all busted racist gives. My favorite is... '' What I said was taken out of context.''

Pimp Daddy

Is she wrong? When did we loose the right to free speech and our different opinion.On Big brother people have said BAD STUFF ABOUT FAT,UGLY,PEOPLE. No one got mad.ONLY when it is gays and blacks.How sad.

Donna

It just saddens me that in 2013 you still have such racism in our country. I was hoping that they would release both participants from the Big Brother House

ricklee

Actually CBS should take them off the show, because of the racial remarks that the 3 people made on national tv, there is no excuse for that type of behavior, I am pleas that the companys that these 3 work for will be fired as soon as they leave the show.