'Big Brother' GinaMarie

FIRED from Day Job

for Racist Comments

7/3/2013 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_GINAMARIE-zimmerman_getty
"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Rob Nero

Wow. GinaMarie. You have to use the brains in your head to use words correctly, appropriately, wisely. When you do not have brains, your mouth becomes a hole that spews crap all over the place. Stinks....oh well, at least you're pretty. People probably never expect you to speak or whenever you did, no one ever listened to you, correcting the bad.
You sound very racist, ignorant and immature too. Better hope you weather well.

Guer0

Oh well, the world needs racist pizza delivery people, too

LisaLee

Now that she's fired, she better go get some "****** insurance" she's going to need it.

FUT THE SHUCK UP

Silly rabbit, racist words are only allowed for black people!! Just go pop in any rap album.

super bacon

I feel it is inappropriate for her employer to reveal terms of her employment in a public manner. That should be private and she may have a case against her employer for this.

bigad0508

I'm sure future BB contestants are taking notes on this...watch what you say in the BB house...what dopes...there's like a hundred cameras in there and everything is taped...they are not only racist but stupid as well.

paulie waulie

I see nothing wrong with her comment,The facts regarding who receives public assistance speak loudly and clearly.
Whites ,including Hispanic ,Chinese,etc account for 77% of the total population in this country,blacks make up 13%
.Of those taking from those who work the facts are these 39%of recipients are black,38% are white.
13% of the pop accounts for more than a third of all on public assistance.
Again she was right as her comment was factually correct,

aaron white

People should know... They are more white people on welfare than blacks... get it straight people

Bethany

In response to someone stating all black men are the ones with abandoned kids out there.....well here ya go, I am a white woman, educated and I HAVE ALL MY TEETH! I was engaged for the first time to a soldier of our American military, we were together for close to a year before I ended up pregnant by surprise and he left us on our son's first birthday and unbenounced to me I was already four days pregnant by birth control pills before he left us! I later found out that this man had abandoned three other children prior to me, and had three with his ex wife....do the math.....this AMERICAN WHITE SOLDIER has 8 children with 4 different women! And low and behold his past also came to show the man to have a very violent temper, likes to threaten to kill women....so basically he gets his kicks from getting women pregnant and abandoning them! "CAUSE HE CAN!" These women let him get away with it due to finding out about his violent side. He has raped two women, and abused the three children he is legally obligated to see, and one of those children is old enough to refuse to go now. But this isnt a black man, this is a VERY WHITE man whom in my eyes is WHITE TRASH!! And no I don't live off the state, and I don't get child support from this man either. Just cause you send a check every month doesnt make you a father! I work for a living, very hard for that matter, and my children are very happy and very taken care of. It isn't your race who makes you who you are, it is how you portray yourself to others! Skin color has nothing to do with being a baby abandoning bastard! White men do that too! I have great friends from all races, and I've seen horrible people in the very same races as well. That doesn't mean the whole race is rancid!

Sammy

America... your still a racist nation......

yeah

I'd **** that whore so hard

Donald Williamson

Why do we care what some attractive blonde has to say! That she is honest as to her feelings is ignored! What is it that made her this way? Yes it's still tough being a black person at this time! What is it they do to better their image or just because they are not Caucasian we all should bend over backwards for them? Not me as I paid back all the money I was given by Clark County! But I'm also not black and I still need assistance from welfare to help keep me healthy and if I ever come into enough money Washoe County will get back what they have helped me with!

Angry black woman

Another Zimmerman in the news

Shannon

well where i live its true most blacks are on welfare my mom use to work at a 7-11 where there are few young black women younger then me (I will be 34 in Sep) already have 6 kids and they brag about not having to work and that the tax players are paying for them not to work. I do think our govement needs to cut some people off welfare also i think if you have more then 2 kids you should had to pay for the other kids.

J

Actually the leading demographic on Welfare is.........wait for it........WOMEN!

Only 14.8 percent of all adult recipients are male. This statistic is an absolute fact. So by racist generalizations then most women are lazy abusers of the system.,

Get your facts straight, and educate yourself.