« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe and Lamar

Marriage Crisis

Triggered By Drug Abuse

8/24/2013 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823_khloe_lamar_02

The marriage of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom is in crisis, and TMZ has learned ... the core reason is hardcore drug abuse.

Multiple sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lamar has had a problem for 2 years.  It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehab.  Lamar went to a facility in San Diego, but he was so resistant Khloe hired private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehab place to make sure he didn't leave.  The P.I.s stood guard 24/7.

Our sources say Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to prevail upon him to stay.  We're told after 3 weeks, Lamar left for good.

We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season.  But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.

As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, we're told Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double whammy ... but drugs are the main problem.

As for divorce ... neither Khloe nor Lamar has contacted a lawyer.  As one source put it, "Khloe is more concerned about saving Lamar than ending her marriage."

We're told the situation has become dire.  Sources tell us ... within the last 2 days, the entire family staged an intervention, trying to convince Lamar to go back to rehab, but he wouldn't have any of it.

0824-akm-splash-lamar-odom-kicked-out
In fact, on Wednesday morning, right after the failed intervention, Khloe threw Lamar out of the house and as you see from the pic (above), one of Lamar's friends is loading Lamar's stuff in his car as Lamar watches.

We attempted to reach Lamar for comment ... so far, no word back.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BOHOE

Statement to be released:
Khloe has decided to skip next season's
Keeping up with the Kardashians - but fear not we have replaced Khloe with Chyna for the season. We have all been a fan of Chyna's style and beauty and know she will make a great Khloe. Pleas welcome Chyna and pray for Khloe and Lomar as they rise above crack gate.
love you dolls
Kris

Metta Worldhate

Hey, Kardashians, you are all ****wads.

Stephanie30

Seems like every time their marriages fail they make the man out to be the bad guy nd they come out looking good

Chgome

This is what the Kardashians do when a man want to get away from them. They ruin their reputation. Run Lamar, run

Passion Of The Taint

Does she now have a crack baby?

bill

well ,thats right about the time he married OJ's daughter.

Myna

I bet the name LAMMY sent him right over the edge. Kim should really be pissed because this news has sent her baby picture in a SOUTH WEST direction. Sorry NORTH WEST, maybe after the divorce thing dies down.

anonymous

smear campaign! Just like Kris H.

skippy

This is very sad, of all the Kardashians I was hoping Khloe would have a good marriage and be happy. I really like her and her husband. I really pray they can work this mess out(if its true) and get back to being a great couple. Good Luck and my preayers are with you both.

NunYaBizNezz

The birth of a new child by an Illuminati Member must follow certain occult guide lines. Recently we saw the induced labor of Kim Kardashian & Kanye’s child (nearly a full month premature), on 06-15-2013. 06-15-2013 has a numerical value of 666. June is the sixth month of the year, while one +five (15)=6 along with 2+0+1+3=6 aka 666.
Did Kanye West really name his child..North West? Absolutely not. North West is a cover name which hides an Illuminati name that is “Lucal Sobol”. Lucal Sobol is basically demon tongue or Enochian Illuminati, which translate into “North West”

Veronica

...that's why the candy and the rotten teeth, CRACK!!

Luvdadrama

You can take Lamar out of the hood. But you can't take the hood out of Lamar!

Jake Jenkins

They're still together?

I'm impressed. No, seriously, I am. I figured they'd be long divorced by now. She could remarry and get great ratings with the wedding for whatever show they're doing these days.

Dabarber13

I think that lamar needs to realize what he has an grow tha foc up an pray that GOD keeps him an his family together crack is wack so stay back you caint be blessed by GOD an dance wit dadevil

nancywms555@icloud.com

I wish the best for Khloe I don't know if anything I hear is true but if it is I would like to tell Khloe there is only much you can do to help him in the end its up to him to take care of his problem. I'm not a fan of the rest of her family but she always seems to be the only normal one in the family. I do hope for her sake if rumors are true she needs to know she has to think of herself first so she can take of herself. I don't really care about the rest of her family I think they whatever to get attention but she seems to be the only normal one in her family. So I hope things go her way she seems to handle her life as best as she can. Out of everyone in her family she is the only one I'm interested in and I hope she takes of herself. Take care Khloe you are in my prayers always. I channel surf during commercials but if she's not on I change channel because I don't like watching the others. Keep your chin up and you need to take of yourself first. Please do.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments